Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Necksta

T-Mobile G2/HTC Hero

70 posts in this topic

Any of you man got this?It's f*ck*ng hard. I liked my G1 but the design put me off, this is essentially a G1 but with a better design, and the new OS GUI is hard.Go cop it, its sick. camera is a bit sheg tho.

What's the size/shape saying? I was gonna wait a bit until it came to stores so I could see if it was me or not.

The size is very good, the screen is huge, I still don't understand why HTC do the little bend thing at the end?It's in stores now btw, they demo'd me the unit before I agreed to take it. Sold out in bare places though, I picked mine up @ Bond Street, was the last one in though.

Apparently it helps with the mic. How's the touch keyboard?

Need to get used to it, the fact that the screen flips when you turn the phone helps with the typing though.I was viewing the Blackberry's today as well, and they are swag... I really don't understand the hype around them?The sales guy who I was talking with actually had one himself and goes their only good if your friends have them.Seen the GUI of the blackberry, and was like f*ck that.The N97 is having loads of problems or something apparently, some bredda come in the shop almost crying cause his N97 broke lmfao.

My G1 is pissing me off at the moment. Looking to get rid of it to get this.

Bitch in T mobile shop told me there is no info on this like the other day*researches*

The speed to navigate throughout the phone is really surprising, the G1 was sluggish at time, this thing flies.Has anyone got the specs? Must have some speedy processor in there.

Seen, won't mind paying a £40 for a 16GB upgrade. They have any onboard storage?

Yeah, not much though, less than 200MB.Phone is hard bruv, phone t-mobile in ur ends and see if they got it to demo, if they aint just reach central.

can we have a pic of the said htc/g2 pleasei thought G2 was out for ages Vodafone only?29d17_t-mobile_uk_g2_touch-480x456.jpgt mobile g2 touchsafe

Does look sickscreen loooks hughmungus

The camera ain't so bad actually, been playing about with it today, seeing as it don't have flash then it's poor at night time.

You used an iPhone before?I got my upgrade this weekend and I was going for a Blackberry but if you say this is that good I'll check it out.

Yeah, I had an iPhone 3G. It crashed like mad on me, so I sold it.It's a nice phone though.

the OS looks way too hardaint played with it doe

was out lookin for a pro 2 today wid no joy was gonna get this tru i wanted a fone today but i though id order online if i played wid it id prob have got this

The speed to navigate throughout the phone is really surprising, the G1 was sluggish at time, this thing flies.Has anyone got the specs? Must have some speedy processor in there.
Processor is the same as the G1 & Magic btwI want a Hero though they look sick, I put the hero rom on my G1 but because the G1 has hardly any internal storage I need Apps2SD and i've got too much music on my microSD for apps2sd to be worth while

wrong thread

It's on it's way :D :D :D I'm excited. Love new gadgets, haven't had one in a while.Tried it at the shop the other day. Very cool.

what priceplan did you go on?I was actually livid they bumped the price up....was like a 2finger salute to the consumer