Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alejandro Sosa

Can you help me

15 posts in this topic

Basically i want to buy something from amazon.com cos .co.uk doesn't have itBut they only accept visa or mastercard and i only have soloHow can i get this item? Is the only option to get a credit card? If so is it long to sign up for that?Have nobody to borrow a card from either...Thanks

That would be ideal but i can't find a way to pay them with paypal they dont give that option

i think u can get pay as u go visa cards...

i will buy it for you. gimme ur name and postal addess.you must have paypal to send me the money first.i will charge 2.5% of the cost of the item as an admin feeonce i receive your paypal payment, and the money is in my banki will purchase your item using my Gold visa card.deal or no deal?

i will buy it for you. gimme ur name and postal addess.you must have paypal to send me the money first.i will charge 2.5% of the cost of the item as an admin feeonce i receive your paypal payment, and the money is in my banki will purchase your item using my Gold visa card.deal or no deal?
god...... CHECK this out sosa (my b bout caps)http://uk.virginmoney.com/virgin/prepaid-card/

@ Venom No deal but thx for the offer

How do u do thatIf i get a proper visa do they ask bare questions or is it easy

No questions asked with it bro. easy as buying a mars bar.

@ Venom No deal but thx for the offer
How do u do thatIf i get a proper visa do they ask bare questions or is it easy
a visa isnt hard to get, like capital one, but it depends on ur credit score, and may take a few weeks for the whole process to go thru.i think eskay posted a link to a pay as u go card above, should work just like a normal visa.

god...... CHECK this out sosa (my b bout caps)http://uk.virginmoney.com/virgin/prepaid-card/
Jazakallah KhairCan i do it in the shop/bank or online only

I done it online, it's actually a really handy card to have. i dont trust the net with my real official cards so i use this for any shoppin online i do now. can be sorted in around a week.

can be sorted in around a week.
it is a bit longgave up when they were making it loooong

that card looks handy as helllgona copsafe eskay

that card looks handy as helllgona copsafe eskay
Does this card have your name and address n stuff on it?Cos this will make spending that brown paper bag money a lot easier when buying big items.