Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zoot

XBOX 360 / PC hookup

10 posts in this topic

I have a big pc screen that can put out 1080p hd imagesi been meaning to hook my xbox up to it for like a yeardoes anyone know how to do this?

how many inputs does the screen have/what inputs/what 360 model do you havef*cks sake

21.5in S2209W Full HD Widescreen Black UK/Irish (1920 x 1080) - thats what my monitor is called, i dunno what inputs it hasAnd I have the standard 20gb 360, I don't use the HDMI cable just the HD ones in the back of my tv.

so you have VGA and DVIyou can connect your pc to the screen via VGAand then buy a HDMI Male to DVI-D Male, and buy some speakers to connected directly to your 360, i think u can still have the AV cable plugged in so u can stick some speakers inyou should be able to switch between inputs on ur screen hopefully

You mean connect my xbox to the screen via VGA right??

Can't be bothered to type out again...ignore the laptop bit.

Should be able to if you have the vga slot and this;xbox_360_vga_adapter-400-400.jpg(Xbox VGA adaptor)I use a monitor for mine, laptop not exactly the same...but it should work...I think, get it check out :unsure: .
I bought this one;http://www.game.co.uk/Xbox360/Hardware/Acc...ommended=SEARCHCouldn't tell you about the quality and what not because I...don't know o_O;For speakers as O.Man said..416MYGsn8vL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

@ iWillwin, u get them all in the same package when u buy the VGA cable + the red n white audio outputi got that, but using diff cable atm doe

aahh goduse vga for pcand hdmi - dvi for 360