So, Tinchy Stryder bags another #1 single

streets.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah tichy still releases proper grime sh*t at the same time man has the balance on lockwhich i feel allot of people neglected when they got big they forgot about people who love the leng man bars the true fan base not the guys using the pop songs just as a passing fadif nething this is the best time since genius crew/so solid for these black mc's to make some nice pea
yeah this aswell, he aint turned his back on what got him big, I like that, while we got others saying f*ck grime.and my east bias aswell

Guest Triple XXX

dnt know anyone else, apart from maybe Wiley who deserves thisswear dudes been in the game since before his voice brokehis Ice Rink is still a classic

Goes to show what poor music charts these days
Goes to show how you can make music that people pay money to hear
Goes to show people will pay for anything, money for old rope
Tinchy deserves the success he's getting fair play to him, whether its to your taste or not maybe if a lot of ool actually went out an bought grime music our stars wouldn't have to go elsewhere to feed there families
of course it holds meaning. He put out a pop record, it beat all the other pop records out. sh*t man.
Exactly. Some people can be so small minded this is another big achievement for the guy either support or ignore the sound of champagne popping
should start bringin his mandem thru aswell
lol why?
His mandem are probably with him on a day to day if he tries to bring them through it could be one ofthe biggest mistakes of his career

His mandem are probably with him on a day to day if he tries to bring them through it could be one ofthe biggest mistakes of his career
C/SI dont think bring ins work the same way in the pop world.
should start bringin his mandem thru aswell
lol why?
wtf!?!? why not?ruff squad can make it easy
yeah?i cant see that happening as much as id like it to

Guest TimeBomb
i dont like his music now but i did like him back in the day like everyone else, an u have to respect the fact that hes doing this ting do u hes made a milli yet?
na doubt hes made a million.