Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Somalian

I LOVE MY MUM

82 posts in this topic

this is a thread for guys who love their mumsy'smy mum has been in the west inides for the past few weeks swear down if she died i have no idea how i will cope so people please appreciate ur mum for the little things u dont noticebig up everyone everyone who read this thread and spread love i seriously wish i die b4 her even though me n her have had allot of major issues i would never want another mum

i love your mum tootoo easy

i love her 2edit - damn dave

My fresh friends say Moh-mie.

been ill since friday, my mums been catering for me. beautiful lady i'm dying

On the streets where the guns sprayBut I dont fear thatI fear saying bye to my mum, somedaySo I hope I go first
45 secs

f*ck*ng cunts

true though the message im sending imagine ur mum has died (god forgive) life wouold be very bery hARD(no jay z)u only get onem um in ur life and she has always fending for me from young think of a great moment where u loved ur mum puts a smile on urface

this is a thread for guys who love their mumsy'smy mum has been in the west inides for the past few weeks swear down if she died i have no idea how i will cope so people please appreciate ur mum for the little things u dont noticebig up everyone everyone who read this thread and spread love i seriously wish i die b4 her even though me n her have had allot of major issues i would never want another mum
c/s that.

duno bout the whole die b4 my mum tingid rather we jus all go at the same timesaves the pain

Surely dying before your mum is a selfish way of just giving her more pain no thank you

get me fam my m um has been away for a time and its like we are all missing the small things she doeslike calling me in the morning if she knows me and my stepdad have had to much drink all them small things(kinda buzzy at the momso i know that is not the main point

Love both my mum and dad. Even though i dont see my dad as much now.

come on guys u can front like ur hard u telling me u dont love ur mumsy on a mad level

I'm sure most of us do we just dont see the need to validate that love with making post in a literally public forum like this.if you love her Write her a letter thanking her for everything and leave it on her bed for when she gets back.

Even though she pisses me off, and favours my sister...I would be f*cked if god forbid something happened to her. Bare love for the mother.Need to get her a 25th wedding aniversary pressie, anyone got some ideas?

come on guys u can front like ur hard u telling me u dont love ur mumsy on a mad level
yes but this thread is moist

thought the foum had moved from the fake/front level

Its not about being fake but this topic is abit of a non-starterif you had opened it and said namea few amazing things your mum has done for you, it could have been a great success but the way you opened it was like saying who hear likes beautiful women theres nowhere else to go so riddicule is the only place to take it

Its not about being fake but this topic is abit of a non-starterif you had opened it and said namea few amazing things your mum has done for you, it could have been a great success but the way you opened it was like saying who hear likes beautiful women theres nowhere else to go so riddicule is the only place to take it

lol @ wanting to die before your mum. some selfish bastardsimagine the pain she would feel if you died before her before u say such bullshit

lol @ wanting to die before your mum. some selfish bastardsimagine the pain she would feel if you died before her before u say such bullshit
this

alie, i can see where the sentiments coming from, but much of the elder generation consider it a curse to bury ur child

hopefully you will be a grandparent when ur mum dies so you will have your own family n dat won't feel so bad