I LOVE MY MUM

The Somalian

this is a thread for guys who love their mumsy'smy mum has been in the west inides for the past few weeks swear down if she died i have no idea how i will cope so people please appreciate ur mum for the little things u dont noticebig up everyone everyone who read this thread and spread love i seriously wish i die b4 her even though me n her have had allot of major issues i would never want another mum

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true though the message im sending imagine ur mum has died (god forgive) life wouold be very bery hARD(no jay z)u only get onem um in ur life and she has always fending for me from young think of a great moment where u loved ur mum puts a smile on urface

this is a thread for guys who love their mumsy'smy mum has been in the west inides for the past few weeks swear down if she died i have no idea how i will cope so people please appreciate ur mum for the little things u dont noticebig up everyone everyone who read this thread and spread love i seriously wish i die b4 her even though me n her have had allot of major issues i would never want another mum
c/s that.

get me fam my m um has been away for a time and its like we are all missing the small things she doeslike calling me in the morning if she knows me and my stepdad have had to much drink all them small things(kinda buzzy at the momso i know that is not the main point

Its not about being fake but this topic is abit of a non-starterif you had opened it and said namea few amazing things your mum has done for you, it could have been a great success but the way you opened it was like saying who hear likes beautiful women theres nowhere else to go so riddicule is the only place to take it

Its not about being fake but this topic is abit of a non-starterif you had opened it and said namea few amazing things your mum has done for you, it could have been a great success but the way you opened it was like saying who hear likes beautiful women theres nowhere else to go so riddicule is the only place to take it