Respect and Tolerance

Grafter

what makes u lose respect for another individual? generally, imo respect is not an automatic thing, but there are basic levels of respect that are thereand then someone might become higher in my estimationsbut it really burns me when i have to lower themfor me it is: facebook status updates (various different ones)when someone says they smoke weed an then they dont inhaleacting bookie with moneyuncleanliness(sp)_______________what are your tolerance levels like?if i lose the respect i had for someone, i find it hard to tolerate their company further

tbh dont respect anyone or tolerate anyones company, normally if yr a girl and you incur my wrath/disrespect i will simply slap you with a condom and challenge you to a jewell/footrace around the globei dnt generally let people in myspace and if i wanted to facebook I'd read the bible imo

Ignorance is a big one, the way some people are proud of their ignorance pisses me off.Chameleons, them ones who just front to try impress people.People who generally chat sh*t to the point I feel like they're insulting my intelligence by expecting me to believe/tolerate their foolishness.

girls who go out with bastards, know that they're bastards, and then start crying when they get f*cked about by them.
People who slag someone else off, call them all kinds of names under the sun then when they have nobody else to "hang around with" are "best buddies" with the said person. -- No respect

Hard to say really. Most people here have just stated traits they dont like in people. To lose respect you must have earned it first. But insulting my intelligence in an intentional way is the main one.also tolerate almost anyone, if i dont respect you i'll just not listen to what you have to say.
these 'traits', when i come to realise it about a person, makes me jus not wanna talk to them anymorebut i realise, a lot of people are friends with people with many of the same traits mentioned in this topic, but jus look past it

TALKING DOES ME IN, CANT STAND PPL THAT TALK ALOT“Sometimes when I'm talking, my words can't keep up with my thoughts. I wonder why we think faster than we speak. Probably so we can think twice.”“Talking comes by nature, silence by wisdom.”“Be Silent yourself, that will induce Silence in others. Do not fall into the habit of shouting, talking long and loud. Reduce contacts to the minimum. Carry with you an atmosphere of quiet contemplation, wherever you happen to be. The less you talk, the more will become your mental power. With the increase in your mental capacity, there will be increase in your power of discrimination too. Consequently, you will give up individual discrimination . Because of this, you will begin to consider the good of the world at large rather than your own individual welfare. You must cultivate such broad feelings from this young age itself.”“Much talking is the cause of danger. Silence is the means of avoiding misfortune. The talkative parrot is shut up in a cage. Other birds, without speech, fly freely about.”“Most of the successful people I've known are the ones who do more listening than talking.”I COULD GO ON 4EVA