UK Government To Install Surveillance Cameras In Private Homes

Thun

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It scares me that this stuff is actually happening and people still refuse to believe it.
yeah yeah yeah, bruv about 1,000 years ago they were basically doing this.http://www.domesdaybook.co.ukThe goverment always spies on the public, LOL @ people using google maps to view their own houses and thinking the goverment dont own things 10 times more powerful.Don't come on forums and talk about your goverment problems, take it to the streets.

Ministers hope the move will reduce the number of youngsters who get drawn into crime because of their chaotic family lives, as portrayed in Channel 4 comedy drama Shameless.
shits ridiculousall this makes me wanna jus move to the hills

Guest Tulse Hill

Yeah but the government under estimate the power of the people.There is no way the government would be able to install more than 4 or 5 cameras if this law was introduced.

It scares me that this stuff is actually happening and people still refuse to believe it.
yeah yeah yeah, bruv about 1,000 years ago they were basically doing this.http://www.domesdaybook.co.ukThe goverment always spies on the public, LOL @ people using google maps to view their own houses and thinking the goverment dont own things 10 times more powerful.Don't come on forums and talk about your goverment problems, take it to the streets.
aliethose who have a privilege to know have a duty to act

Guest Tulse Hill

You saying 30 million people standing outside their houses not letting thebloke fit the camera in, to be honest there isnt enough room in jail for 30 million people nothing they can do.the country will come to a standstill and it has before, the government only go behind our backs but when it comes to putting things into action a lot of people rebel.check out the last voting, BNP gave them a f*ck*ng heartattack

aliethose who have a privilege to know have a duty to act
Thats right so inform the masses so people can be heard in greater numbersIts your duty to inform people

You saying 30 million people standing outside their houses not letting thebloke fit the camera in, to be honest there isnt enough room in jail for 30 million people nothing they can do.the country will come to a standstill and it has before, the government only go behind our backs but when it comes to putting things into action a lot of people rebel.check out the last voting, BNP gave them a f*ck*ng heartattack
They wont need to put 30 million in jail as people are giving up there liberties and praising them for doing itThe police state is being set up all around you and people are supporting it without even noticing they are actually destroying the countryAll your support for the war on terra when really the war is on the people here

real talk, i been saying this for time. as soon as the internet came about everyone started thinking they knew all of the governments movements because information is so readily available.

real talk, i been saying this for time. as soon as the internet came about everyone started thinking they knew all of the governments movements because information is so readily available.
You are right that the information is more available now to more people through the internet and you can get a much broader view of research rather then what you get fed by the mainstream mediaIts a tool used now that was not available in the past and it has become a worry for governments

thing i always think about these things is, yes, i agree that the amout of cctv/record-keeping/compulsive-bureaucracy is quite troubling and highly questionable and intrusive, but i still don't believe that the government's intention is what thun makes out - i don't believe there are serious malicious reasons behind these trends (ie. a focused objective of spying on people in order to tighten social control etc.) but rather institutions' growing dependence on bureaucracy and the gathering of information to help them function and preserve records etc. eg. the way the police have become reliant on cctv to do their jobthe government seem to genuinely believe that knowing everything about everybody will help them govern the country (eg. in the case of the nhs having everybody's medical records). it seems to be a mania about information-gathering for naive rather than sinister purposes

real talk im glad we got thun on VIP2our very own resident conspiracy theory news reporteron the hour, every hour.
prison planet you know. most of the information he claims to 'expose' is also available on BBC news online, or some 'main stream govt agent' media. many times its taken directly from those sites. but oooooooooooohh since its from prison planet it MUST be true.thats a good name though, prison planet. stuck in a prison of conspiracy and distrust, and talking like your from another planet.

You are right that the information is more available now to more people through the internet and you can get a much broader view of research rather then what you get fed by the mainstream mediaIts a tool used now that was not available in the past and it has become a worry for governments
Not saying I don't believe you but how can you make a statement with such authority?

Not saying I don't believe you but how can you make a statement with such authority?
Like Carpe says, the majority of these stories use mainstream media quotes and figures. They cherry pick what they choose to consider the truth.Also, you can never have more watchers then the people. If they installed CCTV in every single home - you would need to employ what? 5 million people to watch the screens?! look how much CCTV there is in London yet look at the crime rates.

Like Carpe says, the majority of these stories use mainstream media quotes and figures. They cherry pick what they choose to consider the truth.Also, you can never have more watchers then the people. If they installed CCTV in every single home - you would need to employ what? 5 million people to watch the screens?! look how much CCTV there is in London yet look at the crime rates.
No you wouldn't.You wouldn't need a person watching every screen at all times. The knowledge that someone COULD be watching would be more than enough to make somebody modify their behaviour.

So he picks out from various sources information even from mainstream sites and non-mainstream sites and has other sources to back the articlesWhen has I or other sites related to Alex Jones state all the information on BBC is propaganda?I set a challenge for anyone of you to go on prisonplanet and give me articles that are false but some of you dumb fools are still following other people like sheep repeating that its from prisonplanet so it must be falseMr King just go on that site and tell me which articles are false or anyone. Dont let next people trell you what to think. Allow having that low grade mentalityYou are ready to try put down prisonplaet but none of you are able to meet the challenge

You wouldn't need a person watching every screen at all times. The knowledge that someone COULD be watching would be more than enough to make somebody modify their behaviour.
Yeah, you're right. Which is why most places such as shops and trains have CCTV installed - to deter behaviour. It's also the same reason there are signs all over the roads saying 30/40/50/60 MPH. This is all done to make people think "hmm should I do this?"From this point on I'll let the quotes do the talking, drum rolls please -:
Shoplifting offences have increased, police crime figures suggest.Research by Independent Retail News has found retail crime in London up by 15% in the second half of last year
There were 2,993,000 offences of vandalism against private property as measured by British Crime Statistics in 2006/07. This represents 27 per cent of all BCS offences (17% damage to vehicles and 10% to other private property).
70 per cent of car drivers break the speed limit.
So yeah, like I was saying.
you can never have more watchers then the people