Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fresh

What makes a good woman

69 posts in this topic

Try and give a few different answers

Staying in the kitchenPreparing my mealsIroning my shirtAlways ready for sex

hmm what makes a good women..you see bro it's all down to preference still, but what makes a good women to me is;i'm kinda picky still.First and foremost she has to have love & respect for herself , from when girl has this attribute she will NOT go on with some slore antics, and she will have respect for you as bf, husband w/e.She then has to know about hygiene shower at least twice a day, i cannot stand any sort of renk lingering smell on a chick.Have intelligence and a deep way of thinking, i love having conversation with chicks who know what they are talking about, cannot stand dumb, ignorant barbie mentality chicks.If this chick is a potential wife, she needs to know how make that kitchen hers, in other words cook properly, no take away business every night or beans pon toast. knows how to dress, no tracksuit, trainers sort of flex,if i'm going places she must look good, llow bumpin into an ex, or friend and the girl looks toe'd up, i do not want shame to my name real talk! And finally

" If her p*ssy ain't crack it's wack"
tbh

religious beliefs, clean, smells nice, dresses modestly, wears nice underwear.

A mouth that only opens when commanded to.No gag reflex.Cooking & cleaning powers.

COOK CLEAN SUCK AND f*ck OWW

• Has strong Maternal Instincts
  • Is supportive of partner and involves him in her ambitions and incorporates herself into his. But keeps some independance.
  • Takes pride in her appearance
  • Is Very feminine
  • Gives good advice
  • Appreciates sense of humour
  • Isn't Greedy
  • Reads

Will add to the list

empathic kindlovingresilient sense of humourdemurematernalanything like cooking and cleaning can be taught

No female input?
a good man:good with his hands, DIY competentmust be able to cookintelligent and open mindedhe must be ambitious and have dreams, someone who is organised with planshe should be on my level spirtitually, one of the most important things to me, that demonstrates a good man, is a man that triesa man that actually tries to be a man, even though, he might be still young, and he needs help here and there, and he might not get everything rightbut he tries to be a man, he tries to be serious about life, tries to do the things that he defines as what a man is supposed to doi can do nothing but love an respect that

Bere man saying cook!!Cant Man Cook?Would you expect your girl to cook for you whie shes on her period?Certain Brudders Need Jesus!

Bere man saying cook!!Cant Man Cook?Would you expect your girl to cook for you whie shes on her period?Certain Brudders Need Jesus!
are u one a dem guys who arnt down for a woman cookin for u on her period?or is it jus because u respect the fact that she mite not feel up to it?

i'll cook maself when my girls on her period..DEFINITELYtrustworthy, faithful, goodlookin, unselfish,sense of humour, mature, does sport(dnt mind gym) and of course gd job..thats it really

Nice faceRich father who i can inherit from

• Is supportive of partner and involves him in her ambitions and incorporates herself into his. But keeps some independance.
  • Is Very feminine
  • Gives good advice
  • Isn't Greedy or selfish
  • Reads
  • Spritual
  • Good Friends
  • Is'nt loud but not shy
  • "shaped like the number 8..jhezz"

are u one a dem guys who arnt down for a woman cookin for u on her period?or is it jus because u respect the fact that she mite not feel up to it?
its a religious ting i agree with.i beleive when females are on there period they should be taking it easy. not because any nastiness or nutten but just to be on the safe side.

God fearing, spiritual power is everything

• Is Very feminine
  • Gives good advice
  • Ambitious
  • Funny
  • Reads
  • Spritual
  • Good Friends
  • Is'nt loud but not shy

• Is Very feminine
  • Gives good advice
  • Ambitious
  • Funny
  • Reads
  • Spritual
  • Good Friends
  • Is'nt loud but not shy

Why did you get rid of the number 8 figure man?But yh with that included man got it right down to the tee.Especially the first one.

• Is Very feminine
  • Gives good advice
  • Ambitious
  • Funny
  • Reads
  • Spritual
  • Good Friends
  • Is'nt loud but not shy
  • "shaped like the number 8..jhezz"

Why did you get rid of the number 8 figure man?But yh with that included man got it right down to the tee.Especially the first one.
lol, it cud be more of a desirable or even a bonus....but I will put it back inbut I think that list is more or less perfect now

Good woman or (preferable) relationship material? Because there's a big difference between the two for me personally, and most entries seem to be synonymous with the latter. I might be wrong...