Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr Invincible 49

Classic Riddims Request Thread

15 posts in this topic

Was going through sorting out my dancehall/ragga collection today and you know how it is you always remember a few old riddims you dont have but would like... So if anyone has any of the following riddims (in full in possible - or as many cuts as you have) it would be much appreciated and i will happily swap a few riddims if you lot or going on stush!* Nude Riddim* Gangsta Sitt'n Riddim* Thunder Riddim* Katana Riddim* Juice Riddim* Stink Riddim* Sativa Riddim* Street Sweeper Riddim* Clappas Riddim* Benz & Bimma Riddim* Highty Tighty Riddim* Fed Up Riddim* Mad Ants Riddim* Heavy Metal Riddim* X5 Riddim* Trifecta Riddim* Ching Chong Riddim* G-String Riddim* Stepz Riddim* Masterpiece Riddim* Bad Company Riddim* Fiesta Riddim* Diwali Riddim* Blackout RiddimIf you have any...Help a brotha out!!!!

i've got quite a few but how the rass and i gonna upload all of them, will take years!also, what happened to ur facebook g? im trying to add you but can't find you at all

I deactivated myfacebook for a few days its getting a bit flames....will re-activate it this weekend most likely. I saw you on my boys profile the other day. PM me your facebook name so when i reactivate i can add you!

I deactivated myfacebook for a few days its getting a bit flames....will re-activate it this weekend most likely. I saw you on my boys profile the other day. PM me your facebook name so when i reactivate i can add you!
lol. thats the reason i put off having a FB for so long.Will PM you now

Safe for that Dubby. There are some nice riddims on there to add to the collection. Its appreciated!

Was going through sorting out my dancehall/ragga collection today and you know how it is you always remember a few old riddims you dont have but would like... So if anyone has any of the following riddims (in full in possible - or as many cuts as you have) it would be much appreciated and i will happily swap a few riddims if you lot or going on stush!* Nude Riddim* Gangsta Sitt'n Riddim* Thunder Riddim* Katana Riddim* Juice Riddim* Stink Riddim* Sativa Riddim* Street Sweeper Riddim* Clappas Riddim* Benz & Bimma Riddim* Highty Tighty Riddim* Fed Up Riddim* Mad Ants Riddim* Heavy Metal Riddim* X5 Riddim* Trifecta Riddim* Ching Chong Riddim* G-String Riddim* Stepz Riddim* Masterpiece Riddim* Bad Company Riddim* Fiesta Riddim* Diwali Riddim* Blackout RiddimIf you have any...Help a brotha out!!!!
all of dese are on limewire cuzz

Safe french montana...there are some nice riddims in that forum!

just wanted to let u guys knowpure pram and jerry springer im bussin in my pj's

To this day i still think snow duppied that riddim the most!!!

looool what is man even saying, all i got, 'summa *???* dis and summa gwaaan wid daat'i thinkTerror Fabulous and Louie Culture'cah me wudda foool fi go kill up di resident an den a next man living like a president'