Classic Riddims Request Thread

Mr Invincible 49

Was going through sorting out my dancehall/ragga collection today and you know how it is you always remember a few old riddims you dont have but would like... So if anyone has any of the following riddims (in full in possible - or as many cuts as you have) it would be much appreciated and i will happily swap a few riddims if you lot or going on stush!* Nude Riddim* Gangsta Sitt'n Riddim* Thunder Riddim* Katana Riddim* Juice Riddim* Stink Riddim* Sativa Riddim* Street Sweeper Riddim* Clappas Riddim* Benz & Bimma Riddim* Highty Tighty Riddim* Fed Up Riddim* Mad Ants Riddim* Heavy Metal Riddim* X5 Riddim* Trifecta Riddim* Ching Chong Riddim* G-String Riddim* Stepz Riddim* Masterpiece Riddim* Bad Company Riddim* Fiesta Riddim* Diwali Riddim* Blackout RiddimIf you have any...Help a brotha out!!!!

I deactivated myfacebook for a few days its getting a bit flames....will re-activate it this weekend most likely. I saw you on my boys profile the other day. PM me your facebook name so when i reactivate i can add you!
lol. thats the reason i put off having a FB for so long.Will PM you now

• 2 weeks later...
Was going through sorting out my dancehall/ragga collection today and you know how it is you always remember a few old riddims you dont have but would like... So if anyone has any of the following riddims (in full in possible - or as many cuts as you have) it would be much appreciated and i will happily swap a few riddims if you lot or going on stush!* Nude Riddim* Gangsta Sitt'n Riddim* Thunder Riddim* Katana Riddim* Juice Riddim* Stink Riddim* Sativa Riddim* Street Sweeper Riddim* Clappas Riddim* Benz & Bimma Riddim* Highty Tighty Riddim* Fed Up Riddim* Mad Ants Riddim* Heavy Metal Riddim* X5 Riddim* Trifecta Riddim* Ching Chong Riddim* G-String Riddim* Stepz Riddim* Masterpiece Riddim* Bad Company Riddim* Fiesta Riddim* Diwali Riddim* Blackout RiddimIf you have any...Help a brotha out!!!!
all of dese are on limewire cuzz

• 2 months later...