UK Hip Hop

Sir Alan

random selection for you....doc brown - love me the right way

pyreli - do not disturb
kyza - real rapbroke'n'english - just check out most of their stuffrukus - hustle everyday ( its def one ft rukus but oh well )http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3-YToPXVTMalex blood ft rukus - what is your name
klash - parrowdice, murda, my life, let it go, lowkey and wretch 32 - in my lifetime
TC - englands cold

YOUNG SPRAYget realer than most, vol1 and 2, u wont look backPound sterling, his new song gets air, but i love this for the novely factor:kyzagenesis elijahc/s everything else so farkarls hinds was HARD back in the day, has he got new stuff?

YOUNG SPRAYget realer than most, vol1 and 2, u wont look backPound sterling, his new song gets air, but i love this for the novely factor:kyzagenesis elijahc/s everything else so farkarls hinds was HARD back in the day, has he got new stuff?
gtfoh with pound sterling you tomboy..that nigga cannot rap, i'm a better rapper than him even goddaz is a better rapper than him ffs.