job center

The Somalian

Boy man just come back from job center because my contract at work finished two weeks agonot being controversial or racist but the non black people who work there take every black person for some waste personI am signing on because i do not want to pay rent when im not working that money is better off for drink money at ravesne how get there waited half an hour women called me over and basically spoke to me like im some retarded c*ntabout what have i been doing looking for work etc just making me feel uncomfortable and because i brang the wrong documents she is chattin sh*t ne how she tried putting me on some backwards job search course and i was like wtf met this bloke shoock his hand (which he was shocked aboput like black people are not civilised like it was better for me to try spud him or something)Carlos knows what my previous job was and there is no way it would make sense for me going on a course to help me look for jobs and learn to wite cv'swhen my previous job was exactly that me helping people with their cv's etcthen tommorrow i have an interview (im confident i will get the job) so this women was pissing me off so much that i told her i start work tomorrow she started trying to switch on me about why am i signing on for i told her because i have not worked for the past 2 weeks basically her attiude was stinkne how some black women dealt with me next and actually interacted with me asked me what i do why i left my last job etctold her and now she was dealing with me properly told me it was pointless doing that course as i know wha gwarn in life i dont need to learn no basic skills etcwho here signs on ? do u get a certain bad mind vibe when u do it?that sh*t is long need to go back on friday and hopefully that is the last timep.s just been enjoying life since i left work was playing pro at my boys yard his neighbour come around and after i beat my man he threw a tantrum dashing the controller on the wall was jokes

Guest Triple XXX

isnt that the point of it?to create some stigma around it so people dont wanna go on iteven though its your right to when you've paid tax and national insurance

isnt that the point of it?
nah not really, people become d*ckheads because of the nature of their jobsthey probably get a lot of people who they know very well aren't trying to get jobs and are just trying to get the money and do nothing, I'm sure t will create a bad impression for everyone else

i think they should do it in a better way, like u go sign on w/o having to speak to sum1, and then if u are still signing after 4 or 6 months then you have to do the normal interview type thing
that sounds quite stupid tbh, then you're gonna get bare people just scrounging off the system, maybe every month... but you're gonna have people out of work for 6 months before you take action? that sounds ridiculous

lol you get taken for a d*ckhead at the job centeralways frown at your expectations and advise you shitty jobsI have a question...you see the table form they give you when signing on? Can you just make up jobs you've applied for? Like do they actually research it?
na im my dark days of signing on i just used to write down any sh*t.

I sign on. Lewisham Job center (in Catford) has nuff Black people working there. They actually help me. But you have to show an interest and show or at least act like you have been looking for work. They showed me about one Barclays bank job which will guarantee me an interview if pass this selection assessment. Its not much but boy if you'e looking for help and are having no luck don't see how you can loose by going job centre.They showed me about this job centrejob which i have interview for on saturday and one guy gave me bare help. They showed me about some sainsbuys work trial job also which will start soon. You can get £100 from them to buy clothes for an interview from certain shops if you prove you have an interview. (shops in accadia group)Won't be signing on for much longer. Job centre is ram though, it's funny seeing professionals in there. They look out of place.