Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tirunih

Are the police in this country stupid?

25 posts in this topic

The reason why i'm asking is because of thishttp://news.sky.com/skynews/videoclick on the biker gang rivalry in britainHow are the cops gonna claim they've done all this stuff without any evidence. Now the outlaws know that the police are onto them,the police are now going to find it harder to get anything on these guys. Some dumb movements by trying to get them on TV. Hold tight the biker gangs though, they run the midlands real talk.

The majority of the police are like thugs now in this countryIt does not surprise me one bit

only read the title but yes the police in this country are f*ck*ng d*ckheads who are liars especially stoke nerwington police force who kidnapped me and lied abouyt me not being in custody

if u got the kind of mentality that is likeyeh i wana be a police officerand you're not a 6 year old wanting to play cops and robbers...you get my drift

The police are dumb for trying get onto the biker ting seriously. If the police really got into what they were doing, politicians names from all over the world would start to pop up. They should just llow it because they cannot handle it.

The police are dumb for trying get onto the biker ting seriously. If the police really got into what they were doing, politicians names from all over the world would start to pop up. They should just llow it because they cannot handle it.
you could apply that for all organised crime.

this guy jars me to no end

oi bloke who made this topic u still feel the same?

this guy jars me to no end

one house party I went to got locked. Then kicked like 200 people out and let like 10 stay cos they thought were family friends. Like 5mins later we hopped the fence back into the garden and right past the police holding weed

didn't know biker gangs like that even really existed in england..

i retract my earlier statement

Call me slow but I saw the replies then saw the video, Im not clocking the link.

dem man look like tramps

[Frisco]Shots fired, 2 man down, don't stop, just skip around bodies like Kaka.[/Frisco]

how can my man lick shots in a public place like thatwhat a f*ck*ng goblin

you could apply that for all organised crime.
exactly that's the point i'm trying to make.@ dinky stfu the only reason why you got arrested is because you look like tramp.

how can my man lick shots in a public place like thatwhat a f*ck*ng goblin
23wae23wrawefrsd :lol::lol: