Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
J. Edgar

FAO: Unhappy Orange Customers

44 posts in this topic

Basically orange have put the cost of their calls up when you go outside your designated monthly limits from 5p to 15p, and this qualifies as a change in the contract, so legally you are able to cancel our contracts for free outside of the contract time, and the best part... get to keep the phone.llow me if this has already been posted up

Lmao, yes. I was just about to claim i lost my phone to then sell the new one and cancel my contract.Orange are sh*t.Source?

It works, I can confirm.Just say u got a text informing you of the changes and cancel.It's gotta be before June 2009 though.

lmao ive got an interview for customer service rep here on saturday, so i can have all you people ringing me up anf giving me sh*t donw the phone.the money is much better than im seeing at the min tho

Yeah, meaning you took the contract out before that date.

On a related note, if you're on t-mob contract and are a high paying customer, you can if you're lucky end up with an iphone as ur upgrade if u threaten to leave.

*crys for HTC Diamond*

Orange are sh*t.
c/si got a text aswell the other day saying that there would be a change to my price plan, was hopin it would go down but evidently not

lol @ not being on o2 or atleast t-mobile in 09 tho

I was going to choose Orange over o2 too. Evidently not.

On a related note, if you're on t-mob contract and are a high paying customer, you can if you're lucky end up with an iphone as ur upgrade if u threaten to leave.
ELABORATE.HOW MUCH IS HIGH PAYING????

so the future isnt orange then?

£50/£75+ a month bro.

been with o2 for 4 years on high end contracts and when i said i wanted this when my last contract expiredo2_xda_stellar_3g_gps_qwerty_colour_touchscreen_mobile_phone.jpgwhich at the time was 4 bills they handed it over like it was nothing...Current contract expires in october which will be 5 yearish and when i say im gonna scream the place down until the give me thiso2_xda_flint.jpgdon't give a f*ck if its only available to business tariffswatch, will go all out

£50/£75+ a month bro.
SAFE HOW LONG TILL THEY GAVE IN??

lol lol lol lol lol my bills on t-mobile were always £100+ i was showin them repeatedly about wantin the n97 for free n they were agreein that i was a REALLY valued customer n that my fone discount was prob more than double most ppls,BUT even i wud ave to pay about 60ish pounds towards it. I threatened to leave etc etc n needless to say i now have my PAC code for my number. Lol lol t-mobile are not f*ckin around wit them threats anymore!Im gettin the n97 free on orange doe,n only payin £35 a month for 1200mins n unlimited txts&internet :)

ORANGE IS sh*tf*ckIN sh*t UPGRADESsh*t SERVICE sh*t CUSTOMER SERVICESHITHOUSE COMPANY I WOULD RATHER DIE THEN GO BACK 2 ORANGE EVER AGAIN

yep orange r sh*t

i really rate orange's customer service but im glad to be shot of them, £35 a month woyo2 payg is doin it right now, i got the your country sim, an u get all these surprises

madness, i just got off the phone to these bastards about my high f*ck*ng bill, telling them i wanna cancel.now i can hahathanks

f*ck sake y didnt i know about this 2 days ago

i REFUSE to believe this hype about orange...*prays its not true*I remember back in the day @ college there was only ONE person who had reception bars when we was downstairs in some basement classroom, yup the guy on orange!!arrgghh i was lookin @ 02 aswell, but nufffin was takin my fancy, plus they didnt have the n97 man :'( Plus their tariffs are nuts too, no balance between txts n minutes!

How did you get the N97 for so cheap?Orange are good, but very pricey if you go over your allowance.08 numbers are something like 40p a minute though, lol.