The game.......

Kim

obviously i know tht i dnt even care about this topic now cus i kno im wastin my time with this gyal
How are you wasting your time with her, do you hold her lower than you in value and virtue or higher than you. Or is she just an impossible scatter brain. If not why you being negative towards your desires. Tell yourself your wasting time, and wasting time is exactly what will happen.If theres anything missing, explain

obviously i know tht i dnt even care about this topic now cus i kno im wastin my time with this gyal
How are you wasting your time with her, do you hold her lower than you in value and virtue or higher than you. Or is she just an impossible scatter brain. If not why you being negative towards your desires. Tell yourself your wasting time, and wasting time is exactly what will happen.If theres anything missing, explain
shes straight

shes straight
3067d1198871655-club-hour-funky-blues-shack-destin-fl-video-rofl-how.gif

shes straight
amazed.jpg