Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Flat Ericó

Street Fighter 4 Tournament (PS3)

380 posts in this topic

ZLASTBOSS VS IRONMANMACZMAN VS JAMYOU ARE HOLDING UP THE TOURNAMENT 2z6sd93.jpghttp://i29.tinypic.com/2z6sd93.jpg

Rules - subject to change and all that malarkyDouble elimation. So dont worry if you lose your first match you still have another chance in the losers brackets but it will be harder for you to reach the finals.You have to state the character you will be using and can only change your character if you lose a match in the setRound of 16 and all quarter finals are 3 rounds and first to 2 (best out of 3). Semi's are 5 rounds and first to 2 (best out of 3)Finals are 5 rounds and first to 3 (best out of 5)Grand final will be 5 rounds and first to 4(best out of 7)
SF4 competitors:Flat Eric - Flyest89James00 - ghost_bodyZero - Jetdee1The One - Kushty88Vtec - Reason27Macz - maczman_Ironman - I-AM-LEGEND-001Emeks - skemeeYoung Money - BNSZlastboss - ZlastbossJam - Rdstar37Hdremix competitors:Flat Eric - Flyest89Cpt Capo - doctor_b90Emeks - skemeeVtec - reason27Faiizow - FaiizowMacz - Maczman_Zlastboss - ZlastbossThis one will start when the SF4 one has finished tbh

hdr pleasef*ck sf4kfthxbai

am in its a stick thing all the way through otherwise id just winbut i will probably go out first round tryna use taunt as focus and stuff

rah 360 man dem we cant having the ps3 man showing us how its done

hdr & SF4 please

Put me dwn for both, but dnt have them running both at the same time

rah 360 man dem we cant having the ps3 man showing us how its done
it wont flop like yoursthats the benefit of having a small scene. guys will actually play their matches

reh..best of 7 you knowalotta lotta games

semi finals and finals should be best out of 3 but have it 5 roundsenter me in boith plzgonna have to figure out who i wanna use on hdr maybe honda or turbo ken

ye rules subject to change and all that malarky

when u get beaten in 5 round match u cant really say the other person got lucky or what ever :D

when u get beaten in 5 round match u cant really say the other person got lucky or what ever :D
see ericso next time we play 5 round games and i beat u 8-0 on hdru dont chat sh*t

see ericso next time we play 5 round games and i beat u 8-0 on hdru dont chat sh*t
SHETmans sayin he already dun your dance, wheeled your discoteque and is waiting until next months reinstallmentjeez

enter me for sf4 too even tho i dont play that game anymore due to its supreme shitness

LOL @ macz

enter me for sf4 too even tho i dont play that game anymore due to its supreme shitness
nice one

ur jus gna get paxxed in, no point in even trying