Street Fighter 4 Tournament (PS3)

Guest Flat Ericó

Guest Flat Ericó

ZLASTBOSS VS IRONMANMACZMAN VS JAMYOU ARE HOLDING UP THE TOURNAMENT 2z6sd93.jpghttp://i29.tinypic.com/2z6sd93.jpg

Rules - subject to change and all that malarkyDouble elimation. So dont worry if you lose your first match you still have another chance in the losers brackets but it will be harder for you to reach the finals.You have to state the character you will be using and can only change your character if you lose a match in the setRound of 16 and all quarter finals are 3 rounds and first to 2 (best out of 3). Semi's are 5 rounds and first to 2 (best out of 3)Finals are 5 rounds and first to 3 (best out of 5)Grand final will be 5 rounds and first to 4(best out of 7)
SF4 competitors:Flat Eric - Flyest89James00 - ghost_bodyZero - Jetdee1The One - Kushty88Vtec - Reason27Macz - maczman_Ironman - I-AM-LEGEND-001Emeks - skemeeYoung Money - BNSZlastboss - ZlastbossJam - Rdstar37Hdremix competitors:Flat Eric - Flyest89Cpt Capo - doctor_b90Emeks - skemeeVtec - reason27Faiizow - FaiizowMacz - Maczman_Zlastboss - ZlastbossThis one will start when the SF4 one has finished tbh

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat Ericó
rah 360 man dem we cant having the ps3 man showing us how its done
it wont flop like yoursthats the benefit of having a small scene. guys will actually play their matches

when u get beaten in 5 round match u cant really say the other person got lucky or what ever :D
see ericso next time we play 5 round games and i beat u 8-0 on hdru dont chat sh*t
SHETmans sayin he already dun your dance, wheeled your discoteque and is waiting until next months reinstallmentjeez