Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eskay Jones

Newcastle + Boro = EPL 2010/2011?

25 posts in this topic

Do you think they'll be back.I personally believe this is the end for newcastle a 2009 Leeds AFC I like the club though would love to see them doing well but they have the most stupidiest board on earth. If i was a Magpie i'd be fuming daily.Boro i reckon are gonna come back strong. Southgate is a waste manager but they have the most laid back chairman on earth so it's 50/50 in that sense.

Yeah i agree. I think Newcastle will finish midtable and then get relegated the year after.Boro will be back next year.

who cares good riddance 2 sh*t northern clubs

Newcastle will piss that league if they sign a decent goalscorer.Ross McCormack or Beckford is them.Harper, S.Taylor, R.Taylor, Butt, Smith, Guthrie, Barton, Duff, Nolan, Carroll, Ameobi will all murk at that level. It's all about hardwork down there.Need to get a manager in quicktime thoughbtwEPL = facepalm.jpg

I tottally agree ifNewcastle sign a Kevin Phillips they will walk that league despite every team treating them like the Manchester United of the division and treating the game as their cup final

How has no one signed Tuncay yet?
Been thinking this for weeks, I reckon he would improve nearly 3 quarters of the clubs in the PL's starting line ups.

BFR whats wrong wit sayin EPL?

EPL is so American.Newcastle will find it hard, going down to this league isn't a cake walk.Doubt either of them will bounce back up in the first go.

EPL is so American.Newcastle will find it hard, going down to this league isn't a cake walk.Doubt either of them will bounce back up in the first go.
EPL is jus easier than saying premier league i wasnt in the mood to write it. i see what you mean though it is kinda main stream.

We're gonna finish 10-15th.Every day we're linked with a different consortium/business man, but nothing mounts into anything serious.I reckon we won't even get taken over until September/October, and by then the transfer market would be closed meaning the new manager would have to wait till January to strengthen.Our strikers atm areAmeobi / Carroll / Xisco / RangerOnly 1 of them having pace, and I doubt Ranger would even be used much.Our team is sh*t slow, and there's still cunts that need to leave (Geremi, Coloccini, Smith, Butt, Ameobi etc)

my boys who are newcastle fans are saying your strike force is absolutely dead and are scared to shoot...will struggle if thats the case...

Don't worry. Ameobi has signed a new contract, everything will be back to normal.

I actualy think Ameobi will do well in the Championship

who cares good riddance 2 sh*t northern clubs

Lol at Middlesboro's kit, they think they Bayern.

newcastle have a better chance of coming up depending on who they sign.boro will be there for a while. southgate i dont rate and their team is a tad lighweight for that league.

Newcastle are just f*cked and until they sort themselves out I cant see them doing well.Boro had a young team last season, that was their downfall, dropping to the Championship might help them out, so if Southgate adds some experienced pro's at that level to replace the ones that leave cos they too god for that level then they should be good imo.

Ameobi should get 20 league goals at that level

LMAO. In his dreams.

Bassong, Martins and Beye for £20M (could be rising to £24M).Not that bad tbh.Lol at our team now though.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse it can.If Ashley decides not to sell the club, O'Leary might become manager.:lol:

I think supporting Newcastle has actually reduced my life by at least 10 years.

Lol at Middlesboro's kit, they think they Bayern.
:lol:

Boro will smash the league to pieces.We might come up, if we can stay in the top half till January.Hopefully we'll have an owner and can sign a pacy winger & striker.Could have done with Scott Sinclair this season.