Newcastle + Boro = EPL 2010/2011?

Eskay Jones

Do you think they'll be back.I personally believe this is the end for newcastle a 2009 Leeds AFC I like the club though would love to see them doing well but they have the most stupidiest board on earth. If i was a Magpie i'd be fuming daily.Boro i reckon are gonna come back strong. Southgate is a waste manager but they have the most laid back chairman on earth so it's 50/50 in that sense.

Newcastle will piss that league if they sign a decent goalscorer.Ross McCormack or Beckford is them.Harper, S.Taylor, R.Taylor, Butt, Smith, Guthrie, Barton, Duff, Nolan, Carroll, Ameobi will all murk at that level. It's all about hardwork down there.Need to get a manager in quicktime thoughbtwEPL = facepalm.jpg

EPL is so American.Newcastle will find it hard, going down to this league isn't a cake walk.Doubt either of them will bounce back up in the first go.
EPL is jus easier than saying premier league i wasnt in the mood to write it. i see what you mean though it is kinda main stream.

We're gonna finish 10-15th.Every day we're linked with a different consortium/business man, but nothing mounts into anything serious.I reckon we won't even get taken over until September/October, and by then the transfer market would be closed meaning the new manager would have to wait till January to strengthen.Our strikers atm areAmeobi / Carroll / Xisco / RangerOnly 1 of them having pace, and I doubt Ranger would even be used much.Our team is sh*t slow, and there's still cunts that need to leave (Geremi, Coloccini, Smith, Butt, Ameobi etc)

Newcastle are just f*cked and until they sort themselves out I cant see them doing well.Boro had a young team last season, that was their downfall, dropping to the Championship might help them out, so if Southgate adds some experienced pro's at that level to replace the ones that leave cos they too god for that level then they should be good imo.