What is a tolerable past

General Mac

**Apologies if this is a repeat thread**What is a tolerable past for you that your partner had? i.e some guys/girls can not bare the thought of their partner having slept with somebody else or many people, some protected some not, or a child present or change of faith, drug taking etc. Now to juice it up a bit let me copy word for word this article in a South African magazine called Women's Value

Anything For LoveHi, my name is Petrus and I'm from Transkei and I am in a long term relationship with my fiancee of 8 years. We have gone through tough times like any couple would you know but there's one particular thing that gets to me from time to time when I see it on TV or it gets mentioned by peers who don't really know. I met my fiancee when she was a virgin and I respected that and stuck by her knowing that when she is ready she will take the right action, the first 6 months where bliss but after that her family who are of Turkish origin began to dislike the fact that I wasn't born Muslim and hated that I was half Dutch Half Black.Things go so heated we ended up breaking up after a year of being together. I couldn't deal with the loss so decided to slightly cut her off, 6 months later we go talkin again and my heart sank when she told me she had lost her virginity to a guy she sought comfort from after our break up and this guy gave her The Monkey, 2 of them at once Gonorrhea and Chlamydia. She got cleared of those. After hearing that stomach churning news I distanced myself again but still desperately wanted to be with her. A couple more months go by and we get chatting again and at this point I was with somebody else and she was seeking help from me because she had fallen pregnant and wanted to run away from home. I resented her at this point and gave her small time low down you know.Few weeks later I find out she had a miscarriage and the guy who impregnated her was being verbally abusive to her, my partner realised my heart was still with her and left me which made me go on a rampage. A little while later I gave in and decided to meet her in a neutral place and I was instantly attracted to her, when she left we kissed passionately and later spoke. I questioned her about what she has been up to and she was up front and apologetic for being naive and stupid for not fighting her family for me and how everything thats happened to her wouldn't have if she stayed with me, all flattering at the time but I wanted some bloody answers you know. Why she lost it to him in such a short time and not me who invested time, money and emotion. She continued to apologise and I eventually saw she was being genuine.So we got back together and nothing was rushed. Until we had sex and then her vagina was sore with blisters, we went to the Doc and he diagnosed her with Herpes and said it was likely I have it too, when I heard it was permanent my world came crashing down and she was in tears but I was just so angry my tear ducts dried on me. She said she never knew she had such a thing and the doctor intervened and said herpes can be woken up by friction if you havent had sex in a long time. That just went in one and out the other, I just wanted to bloody murder somebody you know.Some time has passed since those events and we have gradually gone back to normal but the thoughts of her rather naive borderline slutty past haunt me, and the fact that I was not her first after so much devotion kills me when I think about them. She told her old lady about the herpes and she cried herself to sleep thinking her daughter will never be accepted by a Turkish man, she then told her I was still around and back in the picture and supporting her emotionally. The mum kind of doesn't trust me you see because she thinks I'll abuse and hold it against her that she has this herpes and that she gave it to me. Which isn't the case but I feel like she's in debt with me for life, shes so loving and caring and does everything a man would want out of fear of losing me and being thrown back into the Savanna. I introduced her to my family and so on and so forth but they don't know how deep it goes. Anyway I just want some hard advice because at times I feel like a Hero but most of the times I feel like an utter Idiot. I'm afraid in future if she so much as makes one error I will use everything as ammunition against her but I also think she didnt deserve it and was naive. Last but not least the current predator in my heart is that this other guy got her pregnant with pre ejaculate, so she says. But We've been having unprotected sex as a couple for over a year now and still childless. Could her infections have resulted in her infertility? Or is the other guys soldiers carrying more ammo than mine? Also I sometimes doubt I am truly the 4th man to enter her.
Now I don't know about you guys but DAMN I feel ashamed of my own country man. Severely. Either way one never knows what they'd do in that situation.Discuss/Contribute

One dude before me, MAXIMUM!!!Yes, when you love someone, the thought of that person done "hanky pangky" with someone before you is a horrible thought.But LOL @ that story though, guy is to emotional, should have aimed his d*ck at her fanny asap tbh, that's the way I see it since she sex up a next guy straight away.

**Apologies if this is a repeat thread**What is a tolerable past for you that your partner had? i.e some guys/girls can not bare the thought of their partner having slept with somebody else or many people, some protected some not, or a child present or change of faith, drug taking etc. Now to juice it up a bit let me copy word for word this article in a South African magazine called Women's Value
Anything For LoveHi, my name is Petrus and I'm from Transkei and I am in a long term relationship with my fiancee of 8 years. We have gone through tough times like any couple would you know but there's one particular thing that gets to me from time to time when I see it on TV or it gets mentioned by peers who don't really know. I met my fiancee when she was a virgin and I respected that and stuck by her knowing that when she is ready she will take the right action, the first 6 months where bliss but after that her family who are of Turkish origin began to dislike the fact that I wasn't born Muslim and hated that I was half Dutch Half Black.Things go so heated we ended up breaking up after a year of being together. I couldn't deal with the loss so decided to slightly cut her off, 6 months later we go talkin again and my heart sank when she told me she had lost her virginity to a guy she sought comfort from after our break up and this guy gave her The Monkey, 2 of them at once Gonorrhea and Chlamydia. She got cleared of those. After hearing that stomach churning news I distanced myself again but still desperately wanted to be with her. A couple more months go by and we get chatting again and at this point I was with somebody else and she was seeking help from me because she had fallen pregnant and wanted to run away from home. I resented her at this point and gave her small time low down you know.Few weeks later I find out she had a miscarriage and the guy who impregnated her was being verbally abusive to her, my partner realised my heart was still with her and left me which made me go on a rampage. A little while later I gave in and decided to meet her in a neutral place and I was instantly attracted to her, when she left we kissed passionately and later spoke. I questioned her about what she has been up to and she was up front and apologetic for being naive and stupid for not fighting her family for me and how everything thats happened to her wouldn't have if she stayed with me, all flattering at the time but I wanted some bloody answers you know. Why she lost it to him in such a short time and not me who invested time, money and emotion. She continued to apologise and I eventually saw she was being genuine.So we got back together and nothing was rushed. Until we had sex and then her vagina was sore with blisters, we went to the Doc and he diagnosed her with Herpes and said it was likely I have it too, when I heard it was permanent my world came crashing down and she was in tears but I was just so angry my tear ducts dried on me. She said she never knew she had such a thing and the doctor intervened and said herpes can be woken up by friction if you havent had sex in a long time. That just went in one and out the other, I just wanted to bloody murder somebody you know.Some time has passed since those events and we have gradually gone back to normal but the thoughts of her rather naive borderline slutty past haunt me, and the fact that I was not her first after so much devotion kills me when I think about them. She told her old lady about the herpes and she cried herself to sleep thinking her daughter will never be accepted by a Turkish man, she then told her I was still around and back in the picture and supporting her emotionally. The mum kind of doesn't trust me you see because she thinks I'll abuse and hold it against her that she has this herpes and that she gave it to me. Which isn't the case but I feel like she's in debt with me for life, shes so loving and caring and does everything a man would want out of fear of losing me and being thrown back into the Savanna. I introduced her to my family and so on and so forth but they don't know how deep it goes. Anyway I just want some hard advice because at times I feel like a Hero but most of the times I feel like an utter Idiot. I'm afraid in future if she so much as makes one error I will use everything as ammunition against her but I also think she didnt deserve it and was naive. Last but not least the current predator in my heart is that this other guy got her pregnant with pre ejaculate, so she says. But We've been having unprotected sex as a couple for over a year now and still childless. Could her infections have resulted in her infertility? Or is the other guys soldiers carrying more ammo than mine? Also I sometimes doubt I am truly the 4th man to enter her.
Now I don't know about you guys but DAMN I feel ashamed of my own country man. Severely. Either way one never knows what they'd do in that situation.Discuss/Contribute
That wasn't really her past, but how she went on during the on-off drama.sh*t happens, we all make mistakes, but what people need to realise is moretime you'll learn from your mistakes and not make them again...In your next relationship, coz THAT sh*t right there is OVER. Guy done said it himself. He resents her, certain time it disgusts him. He's pissed. He'll forever feel like that, probably f*ck out on his girl and justify it by saying how she went on in the past.

I think its only natural to feel jelous about a partners past and of course we dont ever want to have to think about the one we love being with someone else..On the other hand as we get older it is less likely that our partners will have clean(ish) slate. Whether they do things they regret or things they thought were good at the time. If we are honest from the start i believe the past can be left in the past, put ur pride in ur pocket and if theres trust, love can conquer all.

For some silly stupid reason I fear that Herpes sh*t more than Aids....Why I have no Idea....some the pictures of herpes I seen are HORRIFIC especially for chicks. Either way that story was just to dilute a few peoples perceptions on relationships, some haven't commented but I know some have read.

I think its only natural to feel jelous about a partners past and of course we dont ever want to have to think about the one we love being with someone else..On the other hand as we get older it is less likely that our partners will have clean(ish) slate. Whether they do things they regret or things they thought were good at the time. If we are honest from the start i believe the past can be left in the past, put ur pride in ur pocket and if theres trust, love can conquer all.
Pride is something TOO DIFFICULT to swallow when it comes to peoples pasts. Either way nearly all our partners have lied or altered their pasts to benefit from the relationship.

Come north bruv, you'll be in for a thorough surprise.You even get turkish bitches claiming to be latino when their name is servet, i sh*t you not.
My boy lives in Enfield, just a short drive from Turkey Street. I go throught Edmonton regular....never seen that activity.....pm fam P f*ckin M ASAP

Come north bruv, you'll be in for a thorough surprise.You even get turkish bitches claiming to be latino when their name is servet, i sh*t you not.
My boy lives in Enfield, just a short drive from Turkey Street. I go throught Edmonton regular....never seen that activity.....pm fam P f*ckin M ASAP
Ponders End/Enfield Town, or Enfield College..You will encounter them, good luck squire.

dont know one person of sane mind that would think more then 1 guy for a girl = tarnished. i honestly think CM Punk is on a wind up.anyways....a tolerable past for most people is anything pertaining to 'slag-like' behaviour. sleeping around etc etc.personally i have more of an issue with a girl thats emotionally attached to her ex in some way.case in point. an ex had a step child. went out with previous guy for 4 years on and off. i couldn't/wouldn't compete so i locked it. theres alot of people that would have just rolled with it, but i couldn't do it.but the bottom line is you just never know.......

One dude before me, MAXIMUM!!!Yes, when you love someone, the thought of that person done "hanky pangky" with someone before you is a horrible thought.But LOL @ that story though, guy is to emotional, should have aimed his d*ck at her fanny asap tbh, that's the way I see it since she sex up a next guy straight away.
This was asked in the other thread, but i'm gonna ask again how old are, you?and also how long are you gonna go on with that little rule of yours, cause when you reach your 20's even the good girls/wifey material types have a history involving more than 2 guys.

dont know one person of sane mind that would think more then 1 guy for a girl = tarnished. i honestly think CM Punk is on a wind up.anyways....a tolerable past for most people is anything pertaining to 'slag-like' behaviour. sleeping around etc etc.personally i have more of an issue with a girl thats emotionally attached to her ex in some way.case in point. an ex had a step child. went out with previous guy for 4 years on and off. i couldn't/wouldn't compete so i locked it. theres alot of people that would have just rolled with it, but i couldn't do it.but the bottom line is you just never know.......
My views have been changing in the last 4 years. I have become more conservative when it comes to relationships and I have found that it actually works.

This was asked in the other thread, but i'm gonna ask again how old are, you?and also how long are you gonna go on with that little rule of yours, cause when you reach your 20's even the good girls/wifey material types have a history involving more than 2 guys.
I have found THAT gurl, history all confirmed.There are gurls who have been with under 2 man out there, just got to find them.

Guest Lemons

Don't really care. Would wife a bines queen, battery chick or bukkake bitch and buy her all sorts of things, give her the keys to the house and a new car, I don't play around, what what, they don't knowwwww, how we be.