What is a tolerable past

General Mac

Something that hasn't been mentioned yet which is probably most important is ur own maturity and/or self confidence..
i think these are things a lot of man on here lack
Without a doubt.. Thats why so many man on here are quick to be over negative towards the females who show a little backbone an aint afraid to say what they really feel (no captain save a hoe or p*ssy begger)

LOLWhat a load of sh*t
C/S THAT
Something that hasn't been mentioned yet which is probably most important is ur own maturity and/or self confidence..
Without a doubt.. Thats why so many man on here are quick to be over negative towards the females who show a little backbone an aint afraid to say what they really feel (no captain save a hoe or p*ssy begger)
:D

Im sorry but out of all the races and type of girls you will come across muslims are by far the most respectable imo, white girls are just slags they have no qualms bout f*ckin on first sight, black girls are jus horny and arent satisfied til they get there fix of cocky and chinese are just not worth it, latinas boyy they have to give in at some point naive f*ckers, indians are on some next families loaded so im better than u sh*t therfore my body is a temple so ur not f*ck*ng it but the point is u proberly wont f*ck it so f*ck that brings me back to muslims and finally turkish girls the best type of girls you will find in the world, family orientated, sexually open in the bedroom, very private, fun loving sexuall beasts................................................................................................................................respect !
:D Some 'ardbody stereotyping.
loling,i judge her character, been fortunate though, i've known all my ex's or been friends of friends before moving forward. so i've always had a good read on them.the past is a real shady subject though, looking at my own, its really hard to say.

Im sorry but out of all the races and type of girls you will come across muslims are by far the most respectable imo, white girls are just slags they have no qualms bout f*ckin on first sight, black girls are jus horny and arent satisfied til they get there fix of cocky and chinese are just not worth it, latinas boyy they have to give in at some point naive f*ckers, indians are on some next families loaded so im better than u sh*t therfore my body is a temple so ur not f*ck*ng it but the point is u proberly wont f*ck it so f*ck that brings me back to muslims and finally turkish girls the best type of girls you will find in the world, family orientated, sexually open in the bedroom, very private, fun loving sexuall beasts................................................................................................................................respect !
That is gas

That is gas
The bolded is true unless you mean girls that are only Muslim by name

or maybe some men ant afraid to say what they really feel,or rather think, as well captainpersonally i wont pick next mans leftover mcdonalds out of the bin either,but i know some man willis this because i am immature and lack self confidence? (not taking it personally,but in light of no names mentioned i feel to speak on behalf of my fellow cybertroopers who may or may not have been implicated by the indirectness of this exchange)

On topic.. I dont have a set criteria in dealing with a girls history cos u could have a girl who was a bosh an has learned the error of her ways.. On the other hand u could have a good girl who's been burnt an could be on the verge of goin bad or whatever.. Too many different scenario's to consider so the only realistic way to proceed is to deal with people on a case by case basis..
basically

or maybe some men ant afraid to say what they really feel,or rather think, as well captainpersonally i wont pick next mans leftover mcdonalds out of the bin either,but i know some man willis this because i am immature and lack self confidence? (not taking it personally,but in light of no names mentioned i feel to speak on behalf of my fellow cybertroopers who may or may not have been implicated by the indirectness of this exchange)
U never got what i meant at all.. What i'm sayin is some man on here talk garbage and start makin personal attacks on some of these chicks to try discredit what they say to mask their own insecurities.. Why else would ppls looks come into any arguement? Real talk is real talk and bullshit is bullshit.. Some man on here wil favour girls like kurious or kaygee (or whoever based on appearance) whilst deliberately trying to make others opinions look like bollox then try to justify their sh*t tongue talk by sayin their opinion dont count cos they ugly, or cos the forum kno a thing or two bout that individuals sex life labeling them a slag.. Social, from what i gather ur one of the older heads on this forum.. So unless ur picking fruit from the tree before its ripe like mad vybez or self deluded like cm punk, (sorry to be the one to have to tell u this but) u are f*ckin with a next mans left over "mcdonalds" slick.. Stop showing off ur ignorance

agree with aspects of wat you are saying about gunning chicks looks or wat have ubut

Social, from what i gather ur one of the older heads on this forum.. So unless ur picking fruit from the tree before its ripe like mad vybez or self deluded like cm punk, (sorry to be the one to have to tell u this but) u are f*ckin with a next mans left over "mcdonalds" slick.. Stop showing off ur ignorance
im not putting a diamond ring on a big mac playerdo u know how crazy that will look?

That first story is tuff boy.. Dam.. Jus goes to show that ur heart can f*ck u up.. That relationshit is dead.. He resents her and she'll bend over both front and back for him outta fear of losing him? The f*ck? Thats only guna end in tears, thats if there are actually any tears left to shed Justin, ur carrying on grey tbh.. Jus cos ur girl tells u she's only had one man dont make it so.. Considering u used to beg all this luv doc gyalisu bullshit u really should kno better.. But i guess its what makes u sleep good at night time On topic.. I dont have a set criteria in dealing with a girls history cos u could have a girl who was a bosh an has learned the error of her ways.. On the other hand u could have a good girl who's been burnt an could be on the verge of goin bad or whatever.. Too many different scenario's to consider so the only realistic way to proceed is to deal with people on a case by case basis.. Something that hasn't been mentioned yet which is probably most important is ur own maturity and/or self confidence..
I would not say such things if it wasn't true, you should know this.As said, varified only one dude.Two gurls previously, varified no one before (But due to her mentality, being a self confessed black willy only, copying everything that she considered a black culture and negative, she failed).I know my shizzle and what types of gurl to wife, have as show bitches, or just have as a f*ck buddy.

Social, from what i gather ur one of the older heads on this forum.. So unless ur picking fruit from the tree before its ripe like mad vybez or self deluded like cm punk, (sorry to be the one to have to tell u this but) u are f*ckin with a next mans left over "mcdonalds" slick.. Stop showing off ur ignorance
You have no idea what your on about. Your moaning because some peoples girlfriends have had less willy than yours. If that is so, then that is saying EVERY male or female have had the same amount of sexual partners. Your logic is so wrong, fails in many ways. Anyone who has had a gurl who has had a long term boyfriend before you would have had sex, this is a standard knowledge, your going on like they just discovered this in the New Science booklet.I am not deluded, just because I don't accept a mrs who has had multiple willies in their vagina, doesn't mean I'm on them flexes, as dumb as you or have a mind so clouded.Delusional is saying your gurl would never EVER cheat on you. This is 100% fact for anyone that they can never say never.You need to allow saying my name son, doesn't make you smart or anything.Man like me told you what chicks to look for, I am your Luv Doc, always remember that rudeboy.

i think u missed the point justin
Nah, hes saying that gurls lie. Yes I obviously know this.Yet he is saying a gurl is lying, when she doesn't need to and I have obviously enquired people from school days, friends in the area, uni etc etc and can confirm what I say. It's like say he thinks I didn't do my research before hand. Swear that's how men know to wife or just use a slag or lady, through research, no???SMH.Like I say, it is different saying a gurl will never cheat on their boyfriend.Guy failed, tried to be to smart.

justin got that butters freind for wifeyThem ones that only get mercy d*ckThose are the keepers Punk
Nah, tbh she's above you in looks, 10 fold tbh.Yeah you have big tits but when a wig can but put on bossman and he look exactly like you, I wouldn't want a gurl who looks like a drag queen such as yourself.Plus you have had multiple d*cks in your garbage can of a fanny, have no morals and generally a self degraded person (your avator only goes further to prove this).Your masculine.

Calm down bossi meant someone who has been brought up with and follows Islam don't know what you're on about
f*ck calming down and accepting an instilled reality. f*ck that. What I want to see is a Muslim fellow accept that his women in a 1st world country are just as bad as the natives. f*ck outta here.Why is it that Islam is accepted as a pure religion with pure women and every other religion is sluttish? Its like Muslim guys think their sh*t don't stink. Ramadans supposed to cleanse you for sins you will re commit. f*ck outta here
Ur just hating nowi aint even said nothing about other religions eitherGo bury your face in a p*ssy and get off of vip2 you scumbag
Just did and it was damn good son. Calm down bro, no shots fired just proving that guys who defend Muslim chicks get heated with the quickness. Either way theres bad and good in every religion.