Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Trilliam

in other news

53 posts in this topic

no source.sue me.

Its not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesnt interfere much with my life. the reason I haven't talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I'm sexy, I'm hot. i have both a poon and a peener. big f*ck*ng deal.
lady-gagas-penis-724-1248976016-48.jpg

There was a thread on this before still, couple man said they would still genuinly bore thru SMH

even if not, look at the vid.oh yeahnsfw.this wuda been in the stayingupbaitgoonz thread but yanoe

what the f*ck is this guy talking about unreliable blogdo you have eyes fam

No I dont have eyes fam my guide dog is currently typing what I tell him to

No I dont have eyes fam my guide dog is currently typing what I tell him to
tangents get air

There was a thread on this before still, couple man said they would still genuinly bore thru SMH
*screws up face*Nasty. Some of you man should be ashamed.

no record compnay would risk that. it would be bound to come out and destroy her careerso i declare it bullshit until you provide the sourcelet me go check on prison planetbrb

facepalming hard right now.

Im not surprised cos when i first saw her, i had a feeling something about her was a bit odd...in her face and her voice.

why u lyin jodie
Swear down. when i first saw her face, i always thought she seemed a bit odd looking like something werent right.Even that Egypt chick with the pelican nose, she probably has a weiner too.

swear thats a typhoon shes sitting on?aint seen 1 of them peds in yonks

Just like that Ciara bullshit, why would a record label sign a chick that would get exposed so easily? and why would Lady Gaga wear short skirts with no panties if she had a knob? come on now, this is more pathetic then those 9/11 conspiricies

Just like that Ciara bullshit, why would a record label sign a chick that would get exposed so easily? and why would Lady Gaga wear short skirts with no panties if she had a knob? come on now, this is more pathetic then those 9/11 conspiricies
Didnt you know that any crease on the woman's panties= a tiny penis?

it does look like a penis though

quagmire-731058.jpg