in other news

Trilliam

no source.sue me.

Its not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesnt interfere much with my life. the reason I haven't talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I'm sexy, I'm hot. i have both a poon and a peener. big f*ck*ng deal.
lady-gagas-penis-724-1248976016-48.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like that Ciara bullshit, why would a record label sign a chick that would get exposed so easily? and why would Lady Gaga wear short skirts with no panties if she had a knob? come on now, this is more pathetic then those 9/11 conspiricies
Didnt you know that any crease on the woman's panties= a tiny penis?

Just like that Ciara bullshit, why would a record label sign a chick that would get exposed so easily? and why would Lady Gaga wear short skirts with no panties if she had a knob? come on now, this is more pathetic then those 9/11 conspiricies
quagmire-731058.jpg