Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Taurus

Mike GLC Vs Bate Nate

47 posts in this topic

Lol.

bate nate>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bate nate gives me jokes. You know them guys that talk greeze on cam but cant back up their talk. Is obvious he is f*ck*ng with GLC now cuz GLC is in the limelight and as a good situation going on and h wont really want to f*ck it up. Am not buying the story tho.But he still givin me joke.

Bate nate gives me jokes. You know them guys that talk greeze on cam but cant back up their talk. Is obvious he is f*ck*ng with GLC now cuz GLC is in the limelight and as a good situation going on and h wont really want to f*ck it up. Am not buying the story tho.But he still givin me joke.
lol. wish you could say that to his face.shout out nate. local from da ends. doing his ting tho.

lol. wish you could say that to his face.shout out nate. local from da ends. doing his ting tho.
Allow ghsot riding his nuts.His not that thoro as you are making out.But he is funny guy.

Allow ghsot riding his nuts.His not that thoro as you are making out.But he is funny guy.
nar hese the type to snuff mikeden runijoke

not riding nothing fam. anyone i know from my ends doing there thing i am gonna big them up.im not even on sitting here arguing if a man is real or not. if you know him, den you know.

What bate nate is saying is 100% true.

What bate nate is saying is 100% true.

did know he was a rapper or whateverwas at Epping Forest college the same time i was always looked menacing with some evil in his eyesgd luck to him doeoohn in the video Hussain is spelt wrong

alie !

how did this beef start?its a bit random, thats why im not buying this story but it look intrestiung doe

someone jus done a drive by in cathall, couldnt even go in therecould be unrelated

someone jus done a drive by in cathall, couldnt even go in therecould be unrelated
lawl

yeah cant really see mike glc in a four door family saloon with his yute in a booster seat coming to cathall to bark it off

yeah cant really see mike glc in a four door family saloon with his yute in a booster seat coming to cathall to bark it off
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Video was actually amusing still.What's the backstory to this whole beef?

lmao @ dat idiot girl with the phone to her ear like she wos on the phone

the name bate nate is giving me jokes alone

So wait...Man just put money in Mike GLC's pocket (pocket change, but still), threw that sh*t in the bin because it's 'moist'.But still bought it.Lol.