Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grafter

when u have people at ur house for the first time

72 posts in this topic

give them a tour?have u ever experienced this before, how many times?what do u think about it, if u do it, why do u do it?

front room through there, upstairs on the left is the shitterenjoy your stay

lolwut?jam in the living room or my room if its tidyno need to tour my humble abode

dont give them a tour just tell them thatsbthe nfront room and if they want a drink

No

my mum will of done this if its family friends /family o suttinas for me,open the back gate and heads can jam in the guarding while i bbq sum cans of fosters

lol i dont live in a mansion still

tour?my yard aint a mansion.i tell people to take shoes off and jam in my room.

Nope.They'll be directed towards the front room or the kitchen most likely.

Thread reminds me of - Fast forward to 1.55.

i dnt do itbut ive been to a number of peoples houses, and swear down the tour is boring, i dnt kno why people do itmy uncles wife, gave me a tour of her aunties house one time, i was jus thinkin wtf

My friend asked me to 'show her around' once, she was strange, she wanted to see my mums bedroom and all sorts.

:lol: @ all of CYE.Tour: female yeah, guy - if he asks before the time i cotch on the sofa yeah, if not then no.plus it depends if the person is likely to visit again. If not then definitely no tour.

i dnt do itbut ive been to a number of peoples houses, and swear down the tour is boring, i dnt kno why people do itmy uncles wife, gave me a tour of her aunties house one time, i was jus thinkin wtf
to show of that there is seperate bedrooms,various bathrooms and they got furniture in etc

yea females do this alot with me, "oh lets see ur flat then..." then go have a wonder about, doesnt bother me.

yes irrc, normally lead them up the causeway and show them the battlements, firing slits, second gate etc

Na, dnt even bother introducing ppl. Dats all long

yes irrc, normally lead them up the causeway and show them the battlements, firing slits, second gate etc
Lulz

straight to my room like some year 7 tingyou want some orange juice?

only time this has happens is when a chick comes and busses the bait line, "so you gonna show me your bedroom then?" (not for touring reasons)when mandem come its nothing, anywhere downstairs or my room.

tour u know..dont know if it cassifies but ive once told a guest the way 2 the toilet in ma house upstairs...

I don't give tours... my house is small.Don't usually get given a tour of someones house unless it's a really big house.I've been asked to give a tour of my halls though when I had a bday shubs... didn't mind doing it though I was lickered lol.