when u have people at ur house for the first time

Grafter

unless it's a pga european thing, man doesn't do tours
pmsl
Loooool
lmaoooo/off topic but who has those friends who NEVER have refreshments in their yardyou go fridge all you see is bread butter eggs and milk, no juice. always an internal PMSLOOOOLMAO moment
Lol reminds me of Friday...Smokey: "yall ain't never got two things that matchkool aid no sugarpeanut butter no jellyham no burger":lol:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No introductions needed tbhCome in, take you creps off, say hello to my parents (either kitchen or frontroom) then up the wooden hill to my room.No looking into my sisters' or parents room on the way.Once your in my room I'll allow you to stick your hed out the window to have a smoke...oh and no going into the bathroom if you've got a bad stomach, get me?

pmsl
Loooool
lmaoooo/off topic but who has those friends who NEVER have refreshments in their yardyou go fridge all you see is bread butter eggs and milk, no juice. always an internal PMSLOOOOLMAO moment
Lol reminds me of Friday...Smokey: "yall ain't never got two things that matchkool aid no sugarpeanut butter no jellyham no burger":lol:
KILLED IT!!!!!!Me: Can I get a drink bruv?Friend: Yeah there's some stuff in the fridge help yourselfMe: Cool *walks to fridge and looks in to find no juice, a splash of milk and no sugar based drink*I end up having council juice (water) from the TAP of all places - No filters or bottled water = Poor

pmsl
Loooool
reminds me of couple weeks back after EZ...we was all going back to my boys flat, but one chick was going back to hers 5 minutes down the road..took her there..an she was like you wanna come in for Tea & toast, i was like yeh i know your game...she puts on the kettle now an I'm sitting watch tv then she's like argh sh*t aint got no milk and come sits down...like say I'm not thirsty, I went can you get me a cold drink then an she was like I've only got tap water...had to bounce

LOL why the heck am I giving them a tourThey're lucky if the get to see past the porch.
This. (minus the porch)Besides, the flat's small so they see all the places that concern them (toilet, bathroom) on their way to the living room/my room.

The only ppl that get tours of my house is family members seeing my house for the first time or tight friends. Why because its nice to let your family know where you are living and what standard too. Only reason they got the tour in the first place is because im proud of my house and each individual room that i spent time designing and organising then decorating so alot of effort goes into some peoples houses, other ppl are just happy to live in slums and quite rightly so dont show that sh*t off so no tours if ur house aint up to the touring business.