FAO Those With Their Own Family Looking For A Good Day Out

Avon Barksdale

My cousin was telling me she took her children to watch Arsenal vs Ranger in the Emirates cup and it was a great day out proper. Proper family orientated. Not too much noise which she said was a good thing so her child could concentrate on what was going on and not many people standing up and shouting because most fans remained seated. She said she went to watch Tottenham play last year and it was terrible fans all shouting and signing and standing up and barely any women to talk to were as there was lots more at Arsenals ground which made her feel more at home. Just thought id pass this on to anybody stuck with no ideas on were to take there wife and kids out.

People in Glass houses shouldn't really throw stonesfor a so-called United fan to come out with this is cringe worthy get to Old Trafford just once this season and you'll see that its a equally friendly atmosphere for Kids Families and the Japs with their megastore bagsthe fact that your refering to a friendly compounds the stupidity(i'm doing this before someone else does)

People in Glass houses shouldn't really throw stonesfor a so-called United fan to come out with this is cringe worthy get to Old Trafford just once this season and you'll see that its a equally friendly atmosphere for Kids Families and the Japs with their megastore bagsthe fact that your refering to a friendly compounds the stupidity(i'm doing this before someone else does)
THIS GUYYOU MAKE ME WANT TO PUNCH MY SCREENFFSARE YOU A ROBOT?

:lol:

lololo

lololo
lol

LoL

• 1 month later...