All These Eskay Somalian Racial Jokes

Avon Barksdale

Eskay do you have alot of somalian friends? Also I'm sure you have been victimised at least once for being somalian? Would you wife a somali ting or other ting? Do you speak somali? Do you still have alot of family in somalia that you want to bring here? I have never spoke to a somalian so im abit curious well there was one boy called abz
istockphoto_4153024-holding-a-microphone.jpgSrsly.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this one somali bredda, tellin me how he went back for like 6 months an wants to go back thereits a live by the gun situation out there, he said if u want a tank in front of ur yard, u can have one, no qualmshe said walkin around at night time, u cant see sh*t, no street lights, the only way ur knowin theres a nex person is when u feel their gun touch you or u touch them with urs

Theres a stigma attached around somalis about how they only look after themselvesi.e you'll be eating a bag of chips & one of them will want 1 or 2 of it, but when the scenario is flipped, they'll be stingy about giving you onethere was one somali guy in our school (think he was the only one in the whole school) he was a humble guy stillI don't have a problem with somali's

Do you ever sit and wonder how somali's have managed to evolve into such ugly f*ckers?
(in a thread about dolphins)
Sick creatures, we should breed them with humanas
We didThe results were less than favourable10_clip_image001.jpg
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
LMFAO

Guest M12 Part 2
Do you ever sit and wonder how somali's have managed to evolve into such ugly f*ckers?
(in a thread about dolphins)
Sick creatures, we should breed them with humanas
We didThe results were less than favourable10_clip_image001.jpg
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
LMFAO

Of the thousands of members on this site. You of all people shouldnt be chattin breeze.gallery_705_2_8614.jpgYou look like them type of bres who would talk sh*t then get confronted and stumble like the asian kid off blood sweat and tears.You look like a shook bre. Who the f*ck rocks black with pink. Some gok won tactics. Dont write your sh*t to me your a f*ck*ng wasteman

Of the thousands of members on this site. You of all people shouldnt be chattin breeze.gallery_705_2_8614.jpgYou look like them type of bres who would talk sh*t then get confronted and stumble like the asian kid off blood sweat and tears.You look like a shook bre. Who the f*ck rocks black with pink. Some gok won tactics. Dont write your sh*t to me your a f*ck*ng wasteman
Pink?? eye test is you.

Pink?? eye test is you.
A f*ckIN SHAPE UP IS YOU. your head looks like a f*ckin zig zag drawing board. d*ckhead bre allow your funny antics

Pink?? eye test is you.
A f*ckIN SHAPE UP IS YOU. your head looks like a f*ckin zig zag drawing board. d*ckhead bre allow your funny antics
You still aint answered the question i asked in this thread?

Stop talking go get a shape up, sort your attire out and then go hang yourself you shook bre.
Pink?? eye test is you.
PMALLLLLLLLTIMEEEEELMAOOOOO :lol: :lol: WOWWESKAY KILLED HIM TOOK HIM A&E GOT HIM RESUSCITATED AND KILLED HIM AGAIN

Stop talking go get a shape up, sort your attire out and then go hang yourself you shook bre.
whers the proof in this part of your post coming from abdula?
Trying a bit to hard for lols here FrankWere ask Eskay is coming across natural with his humourDoes this mean you are putting on and act and in real your are funnyIt makes sense Hmmm