Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Avon Barksdale

''AH OMG I LOOK SO LYK UGLY IN THIS PICTURE''

62 posts in this topic

YOU KNOW YOU DO NOT LOOK UGLY IN THE PICTUREYOU KNOW NOBODY IS GOING TO CALL YOU UGLY IN THE PICTUREYOU KNOW PEOPLE ARE GOING TO SAY YOU LOOK GOOD IN THE PICTUREIF YOU THINK YOU LOOK THAT BAD YOU WOULD NOT HAVE PUT IT ON FACEBOOK WOULD YOU U f*ckIN SLAG FFS/RANT

Vent?I hear you tho. Reverse psychology. I just :D and say nothing. NOTHING. Not even "Okay".NOTHING!

lol c/s ur whole post bombaclass

"im fat lol"
lol trustthe staff room on tuesday was actually drippingthe bitch:im so fata chorus of 47 blacks: nah you are just ritethe bitch:look at my thighs they are too bigI felt like vomitingI hate these types. f*ck*ng attention seeking jizz bucketsdirty sloreabout im fat she she goes gym every morning apparently and eats pounded yam

just agree tbhlmfao @ a the image of a white chick eating pounded yam

OR WHEN DERES 2 GALS IN 1 PIC1ST GAL ''AWWW YOOH LOOK BANGING BBES''2ND ''AWW NAR I LOOK BUTTAZ U LOOK BEAUTIFUL DOE B''1ST ''NAR I WISH I HAD UR HAIR DAHLIN''2ND ''LOL U CAN SXC ITS 4.99 IN TESCO''

"im fat lol"
Not gonna lie this one makes me clench my fist a little, unless there are genuinely fat.

LMAO... it's rather amusing though you have to admit... When people say this I usually LOL and agree with them ahahaha

You're one of these gyal we are on about.Pipe down...

'this dress is sh*t'loli wanted to shank her

SPUD MESOCA : AHH LOW DIS I UPLOADED TO MON Y FB WHICH I TOOK IN CERTAIN ANGLES TO LOOK BETTER I LOOK FAT ()KIESHA : NAR U LOOK CURVY BBE (UR FAT)TION PYG : LOOK AT DAT BOOTY B (LOLOL CELLULITE STIL BUT IM ROASTIN)SOCA : AWW FANKS NO NEED TO LIE DOE (PUTS FISHING ROD AWAY)

SPUD MESOCA : AHH LOW DIS I UPLOADED TO MON Y FB WHICH I TOOK IN CERTAIN ANGLES TO LOOK BETTER I LOOK FAT ()KIESHA : NAR U LOOK CURVY BBE (UR FAT)TION PYG : LOOK AT DAT BOOTY B (LOLOL CELLULITE STIL BUT IM ROASTIN)SOCA : AWW FANKS NO NEED TO LIE DOE (PUTS FISHING ROD AWAY)
:D :D :D :D

boy*looks at avi*I dont do this

Err when have I ever uploaded a picture and said I hated it.. you idiots.If you're going to chat sh*t... say nutten init.

Tell that to your spastic father.And just because I have pictures of my boat on here doesn't mean I take angle pictutres. I have plenty of body shots on facebook thankyou pls.

Err when have I ever uploaded a picture and said I hated it.. you idiots.If you're going to chat sh*t... say nutten init.
I'm not going to lie. I got rather upset reading this and instantly started hearing this tune in my head.BEG YOU DON'T RUN YOUR MOUT BLAD... :D

Tell that to your spastic father.And just because I have pictures of my boat on here doesn't mean I take angle pictutres. I have plenty of body shots on facebook thankyou pls.
:D FAM DON'T HAVE THAT.
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

OR WHEN DERES 2 GALS IN 1 PIC1ST GAL ''AWWW YOOH LOOK BANGING BBES''2ND ''AWW NAR I LOOK BUTTAZ U LOOK BEAUTIFUL DOE B''1ST ''NAR I WISH I HAD UR HAIR DAHLIN''2ND ''LOL U CAN SXC ITS 4.99 IN TESCO''
this does my head inand in person its worse, always comparing and expecting u to say the same thing back, or agreeone of the most jarring things about girls as friends imoyour hair looks niceso does yoursyour skinny...you can have some of my flab...(sposed to say, no ur not fat)

I will when if I ever meet himPlease a gal saying she has no angle pictures (especially one as wounded as that monster from the goonies) holds as much weight as your bra.Dunno why your getting angry at being talked to like a grimBait your one of them gals who likes being treated like sh*t tbh and stores strallies in your yard from killa j etcSNM :D :D