Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Captain Planet

This guy...

73 posts in this topic

So my dad thinks it's a good idea for me and my older brother and him to "have a meal".If I say no my mum will make noise over the phone.Zeen.The ulterior motive is that my mum has been nagging him to get to know his son before it's too late but that will never happen, I already told him that I don't like him so lets just keep things moving until I duck out of the house.Tryna buss convo and all he can talk about be his work and his commute?HIS f*ck*ng COMMUTE?Bare silence from my direction, some shitty attempt at trying to communicate with me, but I'm not going to entertain that fraff, my brother can do that they're both simple people anyway.The outback steakhouse is sh*t anyway silly idiot, it just makes everybody feel sick the next morning.Need my mum back from the motherland ASAP, infact this is really just some dead attempt for him to not cook his own dinner, f*ck*ng rice and tomato every day since she left.The guys mind works so differently.I've come like some house bitch bare cleaning up after these two fools while they make mess and just leave it there to fester on the floor.Was expecting them to both be elsewhere whilst mum was on holiday so I could have some hoes with me over-night, all-day on heavy rotation.f*ck this I need a flat.

lol I feel ur pain with the mother away had the same sh*t with step dad was eating tuna and pasta for a monthwhich resulted in us swinging outwe haven't spoken properly for a year now

Rice and tomato you know. Essh.At least your dad isn't scared to get to know you lol.

f*ck*ng rebore father, he thinks he gets along with me because I don't argue with him like I do my mum but really it's because when I say something important/serious he just keeps quiet. I have bare arguments with my mum because we can eventually talk things out, he's just always saying to her that if he argues with me I get aggressive etc.it's so f*ck*ng complicated to type out.

families are such a madness, never mind

At least your dad isn't scared to try & get to know you lol.

house bitch heheheh

These guys are 50something and 21 respectively and cannot look after themselves.SMH

I ent seen my dad since i was like 6, he got into contact with me not long ago and i told him he was a c*nt.

i am close to my dad and also respect him.this is not the response you wanted, is it.

Not at all.But from general experience white dad are much more clued up.Like they just pass their knowledge of life on properly.Thats why for example, binge drinking chavs will forever exist, they get shown the ropes of how not to suffocate on their own vomit for generations to come.

allow cleaning after the niggazif he aint an a**hole i would attempt to know him still.

i wouldnt clean f*ckall tbh..just do your thing, let them do theirs

Not at all.But from general experience white dad are much more clued up.Like they just pass their knowledge of life on properly.Thats why for example, binge drinking chavs will forever exist, they get shown the ropes of how not to suffocate on their own vomit for generations to come.
c/s about white dads.a very small minority of my black friends actually get along with their dad, f*cked really.

my dad is a d*ckhead too, for the sheer fact he walked out on me and my family when i was 10 (22 years old now) and he left my mum to foot the bill for everything (mortgage, food, clothes etc)...

i wouldnt clean f*ckall tbh..just do your thing, let them do theirs
respects his mum to muchwhy wudnt he clean her house/my dads a d*ckhead coz he chats ber sh*t.hese always been there tho

It doesn't actually sound like he makes your life difficult.Not having anything interesting to say doesn't really qualify as a reason.Be grateful he's not the type to kick you out, make noise, or worse.

hold up bludyour dadand he lives with youlowe him sheezunless there's underlying issuesyou're a teenage brat

hold up bludyour dadand he lives with youlowe him sheezunless there's underlying issuesyou're a teenage brat
some ungreatful guys

U HATE HIM? I WOULD UNDERTSAND THIS IF HE DONT LIVE WITH U, BUT HE DOES. GIVE THE NIGGA A BREAK, HE PAYS UR BILLS MAKES SURE U SLEEP IN A NICE BED ISIT THAT HARD TO GO OUT WITH HIM FOR JUST 1 DAY?P.S RICE AND TOMATO WTF!! WHERE THE MEAT?

sounds like man is trying still albeit rice n tomato/commute convo lmaoyou ungrateful sh*t

U HATE HIM? I WOULD UNDERTSAND THIS IF HE DONT LIVE WITH U, BUT HE DOES. GIVE THE NIGGA A BREAK, HE PAYS UR BILLS MAKES SURE U SLEEP IN A NICE BED ISIT THAT HARD TO GO OUT WITH HIM FOR JUST 1 DAY?P.S RICE AND TOMATO WTF!! WHERE THE MEAT?
lol this can make niggers very angry

I ent seen my dad since i was like 6, he got into contact with me not long ago and i told him he was a c*nt.
lol f*ck*ng raw

hold up bludyour dadand he lives with youlowe him sheezunless there's underlying issues
what he said