This guy...

Captain Planet

So my dad thinks it's a good idea for me and my older brother and him to "have a meal".If I say no my mum will make noise over the phone.Zeen.The ulterior motive is that my mum has been nagging him to get to know his son before it's too late but that will never happen, I already told him that I don't like him so lets just keep things moving until I duck out of the house.Tryna buss convo and all he can talk about be his work and his commute?HIS f*ck*ng COMMUTE?Bare silence from my direction, some shitty attempt at trying to communicate with me, but I'm not going to entertain that fraff, my brother can do that they're both simple people anyway.The outback steakhouse is sh*t anyway silly idiot, it just makes everybody feel sick the next morning.Need my mum back from the motherland ASAP, infact this is really just some dead attempt for him to not cook his own dinner, f*ck*ng rice and tomato every day since she left.The guys mind works so differently.I've come like some house bitch bare cleaning up after these two fools while they make mess and just leave it there to fester on the floor.Was expecting them to both be elsewhere whilst mum was on holiday so I could have some hoes with me over-night, all-day on heavy rotation.f*ck this I need a flat.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck*ng rebore father, he thinks he gets along with me because I don't argue with him like I do my mum but really it's because when I say something important/serious he just keeps quiet. I have bare arguments with my mum because we can eventually talk things out, he's just always saying to her that if he argues with me I get aggressive etc.it's so f*ck*ng complicated to type out.

Not at all.But from general experience white dad are much more clued up.Like they just pass their knowledge of life on properly.Thats why for example, binge drinking chavs will forever exist, they get shown the ropes of how not to suffocate on their own vomit for generations to come.
c/s about white dads.a very small minority of my black friends actually get along with their dad, f*cked really.

U HATE HIM? I WOULD UNDERTSAND THIS IF HE DONT LIVE WITH U, BUT HE DOES. GIVE THE NIGGA A BREAK, HE PAYS UR BILLS MAKES SURE U SLEEP IN A NICE BED ISIT THAT HARD TO GO OUT WITH HIM FOR JUST 1 DAY?P.S RICE AND TOMATO WTF!! WHERE THE MEAT?
lol this can make niggers very angry