This guy...

Captain Planet

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh f*cked dad storys yea so my dad pissed off when i was 2 or 3 and my sister was afew months with some 19 yr old (he was 30 somthing c*nt) anywho long story short he shows up again when i was like 8 or 9 my mum and dad decide to give it another go (this lasted less than a month)... so he comes home drunk and hes grippin me up ive never been round anyone drunk at this point so hes acting werid and very scary... im telling him to let go he will not and im scared to death so i punch him... he starts screaming in a drunk rage picks me up and throws me across the room.. i land in between the coffee table and sofa im on the fall, hes shouting never hit your father reh reh reh... im crying, mum comes in and tells him to f*ck off he leaves and i dont see him again till im like 15c*nt

FAO Guys calling me ungrateful, there is obviously more to the situation mayne.Recall:
Not even, tray and TV thing these days, the family has declined into people who just live together.Dad needs to f*ck off for real, had to clart him on Sunday for tryna grips up my Mum.
And various other factors.
If he's your biological dad and has been there from the start, you need to grow up and move out mate.It just sounds like you're a typical teenager/young adult who's trying to topple the big man role in the house.Don't think your mum wont back your dad all day if you ever try put a fist to him. Doesn't matter what she says to you.If they've been together that long, it's for a reason.

FAO Guys calling me ungrateful, there is obviously more to the situation mayne.Recall:
Not even, tray and TV thing these days, the family has declined into people who just live together.Dad needs to f*ck off for real, had to clart him on Sunday for tryna grips up my Mum.
And various other factors.
If he's your biological dad and has been there from the start, you need to grow up and move out mate.It just sounds like you're a typical teenager/young adult who's trying to topple the big man role in the house.Don't think your mum wont back your dad all day if you ever try put a fist to him. Doesn't matter what she says to you.If they've been together that long, it's for a reason.
Allow trying to diagnose my family situation.My mum has openly admitted that the marriage only exists to this point because of the children.I'm not looking or some big man role or anything, all I want him to do is not make the same mistakes he made with me.Which are?When I was young he worked in norway so I never saw him, kool he had to do that to feed the family.When he found a UK job he was posted in Newcastle so i never saw him, again kool he had to feed the family.So on the surface he looks like he's giving his all to make sure I'm bless yh?When ever he came back we would spend no father-son time but that's a minor because bare man suffer that, thats not my real complaint.Basically
MUM AND ME HAVE A COMPLEX RELATIONSHIP... 1 MOMENT IM HUGGIN HER NXT MOMEMNT I CAN B CALLIN HER A BITCH AND SHES CHASING ME AROUND THE YARD WITH A KNIFE...CONSTANT NAGGING KEEPS ME WORKIN...
Used to be like this, therapy sorted that stuff nicely.We're are now effectively very good friends, it's past the age of discipline for me so I know what I should do etc.I think that was the issue I was quite rebellious when I was younger and thus learnt things the hard way, but now I know she doesn't have to be the disciplinarian she was in order to keep me in a good place.My Dad on the other hand contributed to the issues I had with my mum, never tried to set me straight, never intervened when things got heated with my Mum, never bonded with me, never even appeared to be bothered that his child does not know/like/respect/talk to him.Dad is just some timid anyguy who seems to think money and employment runs the household, from family crisis meetings we have he cannot grasp the idea of being an active parent, mum tought me how to ride my bike for FFS at some silly age of like 14.He truly f*cked up my childhood indirectly, alot of serious things he blames on my mum when really his inactiveness lead to so much madness, my mum was too strong a woman to let me just grown up hoodlem.I really am going to be/already am nothing like him thankfully.Woooosh.
And it even gets deeper than that.Now my sisters are here he thinks that he can redeem himself by showering them with gifts, the whole saga with him and my mum started cos she confiscated a psp from my lil sis as the SATS were a week away and she was banging out games.he threw a strop and started attacking my mum saying "i bought it" whilst in his bloody towel, my sisters are cryng and saying stop and he ends up naked on the floor.Then he gets aggressive with me saying that i am a devil child etc and that me and my mum are on some conspiracy sh*t, and that hes "strong u kno".Had to level him.But thats one situation, what really jars me is that my mum has been telling him things that I nly realised in the last couple years for 10 years, and when he realise this he just basicaly said i'll start over again with these new kids.AND PHAIL

@ JuandeTo be fair my view hasn't changed it's become stronger.My relationship with my dad and brothers was almost identical growing up.What I realized was that although I spent next to 0 time with my dad until I was 17/18, the intentions, while they might not have had the desired effect, were good.I didnt appreciate my dad until I moved out. Had exactly the same attitude as you.I realized that although he eventually clocked bringing in money was no substitute for spending time with his kids, he didn't have a choice. No way was I going to be brought up in the poverty he was.basically the choices our parents make aren't as dumb and simple as we make them out to be sometimes.I now have a very good relationship man to man with my dad.And it wasn't flowers and sunshine growing up, man was violent to levels you havent described.Basically i think when you move out and get older you'll appreciate the situation much more from a different view.and that's my final thought.ZOMFG 6 FOUSANDTH POST

i dunno, my dad wasnt a saint when i was younger but things improved as the family grew older.there are gonna be many exceptions to this where the absence of the father is the best solutionbut, i think the haste to move out and be independent nowadays only perpetuates more incompetent fathers in future.half the guy's genes are in you remember.

LOL poor parenting isn't genetic carpe.
i know that, i didnt mean it like that tbh, what i meant were character traitstraits developed socially within that environment are passed from father to childwether biological or not. ask chris brown
lol I thought it was his step dad who was the abuser?Either way... the whole traits thing is a par.One characteristic of mine that I DESPISE... I get from my father smh.

oh f*cked dad storys yea so my dad pissed off when i was 2 or 3 and my sister was afew months with some 20 yr old bimbo (he was 30 somthing c*nt) c*nt
basically my situation, my dad got pussymatised and f*cked off apparently its my fault he had an affair and left, oh ye at 3 years old i told him to go f*ck a bimbo- deletes long rant as its kinda long and boring to read, come to think of it -