Official Manchester United Thread 2009/2010

Avon Barksdale

Man_Utd_Badge[5].jpgManager : Sir Alex FergusonGoalkeepersVan Der Sar, Foster, Pig, Heaton, AmosDefendersBrown, Neville, Rafael, Evra, Fabio, Oshea, De Laet, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evans, Chester, C.Evans, Cathcart, SimpsonMidfieldCarrick, Fletcher, Scholes, Hargreaves, Giggs, Anderson, Gibson, Possebon, CleverlyWingersValencia, Nani, Tosic, Oberton, ParkStrikersBerbatov, Owen, Rooney, Macheda, Welbeck, First TeamReserve/Carling Cup PlayersOut On LoanInsOwenObertonValenciaDioufOutC.Ronaldo > Real MadridTevez > Man CityL.Martin > IpswichEckersly > BurnleyF.Campbell > Sunderland

Not really sure what I am expecting from us this season tbh. Looked good in pre-season. Been impressed with Valencia a lot and Nani is looking a piece better. However this could be Giggs last season with us and probably Gary''2weeks''Neville. Hopefully some other players will step up in the big games and perform for us because last season we relied on Ronaldo way to much. Really excited about seeing Berbatov play higher up the pitch this season and Rooney hopefully behind up running onto his balls doing what he does best. I know Ronaldo scored the majority of our goals but im confident as a team we can make that up. I think it should look roughly something like this come the end of the season.Goal Scorers:Rooney - 25Berbatov - 20Owen - 15Nani - 12Valencia - 10Anderson - 8Park - 6Carrick - 5Macheda - 5Welbeck - 5Something like that with the odd goal thrown in for a couple players. That is without counting Oberton who i do not really have much clue about. Would settle for a PL trophy this season and the FA cup. Im struggling to see us winning the CL this season can see it going to Spain or Inter. Also would like to see more youngsters come through it was really sad to see Eckersly go when 10years he would have been given a chance but instead Rafael does. Not that i do not rate Rafael but i would rather see a homegrown lad given the chance to become a first team player but thats just me. Hopefully this season Welbeck can have a blinder and show Fergie we do not need to sign another striker. Can also see Gibon scoring a few more bangers and getting a long term contract and shutting up a lot of fans who said we should have just let him go Wolves because his name was not Fandinho or something similar.Cant wait to see the Carling Cup games also. There are a lot of youngsters to watch out for again this year. Matty James is looing sick for the reservers.Would be nice to see Ferdinand, Brown, Foster, Carrick, Hargreaves make it into the England World Cup squad and maybe Danny can sneak in who knows.Really excited to see what formation and system we start this season with and who starts.With a fully fit squad i am not sure who our best 11 is. Not sure whether this is a good or bad thing but i would probably go with.------------Foster-----------------BROWN--RIO---VIDIC--EVRA-------CARRICK--FLETCHER------VALENCIA-----------------NANI-----------------ROONEY--------------------BERBATOV-------------I am pretty satisfied with our summer dealings aswell. Its not how it should be put if it goes towards paying of our debt (the ronaldo fee) then so be it.

Who the f*cks "Oberton"
Nitpick compensates for his limited knowledge on subjects by pouncing on points that are only marginally relevant to the discussion. For example, if his fellow forum member in a sports room topic casually mentioned the name of a French player they had just purchased who has not really been seen yet or had his name published everywhere, Nitpick would quickly counterattack with something like, "YOU PUT 0 INSTEAD OF A ZOMG WOLRD ENDING NOW!
Sound familiar anyone?

vidic missin the start of the season, out for 2 weeksgot a swedish yout on trial too

Milan linked with Utd target2f600b0235d6b3b604794f49c79b03fb.jpgLinus Sjoberg's agent has claimed AC Milan have joined the race for the Swedish starlet's signature.The gifted 15-year-old midfielder, who is contracted to Vasteras, is currently enjoying a week-long trial at Manchester United.Sjoberg is considered a huge prospect in Sweden, and Jonsson has claimed Serie A giants Milan are among his suitors."Milan have also declared their interest, that is correct," Sjoberg's agent Per Jonsson told Fotbolldirekt."We chose to let him start at United but Milan is also an option. They think he is extremely interesting and are impressed most by his technique."Speaking of his time at United, Sjoberg told VLT: "It's wonderful. Really cool to practice with United, it's the biggest club in the world."

Not a fan of bringing in all these young foreign ladsSeems like year after year the amount of British kids in the academy gets smaller and smallerYes it will make us the best team in the world having all the best playersBut there is only so many attacking players you can have at the same timeAt this rate we are gonna end up with 20attacking players under 18 all with the potential to break into the first teamLong gone are the days of giving a Scholes or Giggs or Beckham the chance to shineI also though Simpson was sick when he came on a couple years ago against Blackburn i think but never got a crack after that he goes out on loan Rafael comes in and deads of Simpsons carearExpect him to leave in the near future unless Eckersly was a part of the first team players and instead Simpson will get to fill his voidHmmm

gay topic