Sex Toys

Avon Barksdale

Ma boi was telling me how his gal said she wants to try include sex toys for their foreplayBut he is confused as to whether she is trying to take him for any asian called Bane by saying he has that weak tikka meat or she just trying to actually try new things Hmm...How would you react so i can copy and paste a few messages and sound like a great caring friendThanks./One ting i would never use is handcuffsAllow being waking up being the latest quiz on facebook

Guest Lemons
Why not probably keeps the sex from getting stale,think most people have missed the point that its for foreplay not the main event
because most people think sex toys=12 inch dildo.
that true, Girls always say a dildo can't compete with the real thing anyway
That's not what my missus says.Gutted.

Why not probably keeps the sex from getting stale,think most people have missed the point that its for foreplay not the main event
lol pissed, but theres nothing more fun than the real thing.

lol

Tell your boy to stop f*ck*ng around with the p*ssy and d*ck that chick down like hes drilling for oil. With the p*ssy you have to go hard or go home at all times. Bitches don't want a lackluster f*ck like your names Gary who lives in the pub. GO IN or a nigga whos built for it will do it for him

• 1 month later...