Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TF S4DK

Champions League Play-off Round draw

39 posts in this topic

Taking place from 11 am, the draw will consist of two paths – the Champions Path and the Non-champions Path.Arsenal are in the Non-champions path, which sees the five seeds – decided by Uefa club coefficient rankings – drawn against five non seeds.Seeds * Arsenal * Olympique Lyonnais * Sporting Club de Portugal * Panathinaikos * VfB StuttgartBelow is the list of five teams who Arsenal COULD face.ACF FiorentinaAtletico MadridCeltic FCRSC AnderlechtFC TimisoaraThe play-offs are played over two legs on 18/19 and 25/26 August.
On Eurosport Live now.

Knew it.Celtic.

Let's get it done lads. Finish it early.

:angry: fuks sake

My only issue is seeing the trouble previous big clubs have had going away to them in the past.

Not happy.However, we will bang them over.

long as arsenal hammer them at home there bless

Oh sh*t. I wanted Celtic and Arsenal to get through to the group stages. Its going to be a hard game TBH. Tony Mowbray have got them playing good football and they look strong preseason.

Isn't it at Celtic first...

Boy, avoid defeat away and we're nice TBH.

yeah arsenal and celtic 1stthey aint no pushovers as we know. i swear they sold nakamura. coulda been worse 4 u man

yeah arsenal and celtic 1stthey aint no pushovers as we know. i swear they sold nakamura. coulda been worse 4 u man

Its away first.

Arsenal are away for the 1st leg. I still dont understand why most people are so sure Arsenal will get thru. Its going to be a very very hard game.

Celtic will out play ArsenalMowbray is that guyScott Brown should be fit by then aswellNot gonna be as easy as Arsenal fans fink

Mowbray is that guyNot gonna be as easy as Arsenal fans fink
C.S TBH.LOL at any one that thinks otherwise.

Genoa CFC (ITA)SK Rapid Wien (AUT)CD Nacional (POR)Saint Patrick's Athletic FC (IRL)NK Maribor (SVN)beg we get st pats

We got Rapid Wien.Atleast we're away first.Fulham play in Russia 3 days before they play us.

Celtic under the ginger midget defended very well and would keep it tight.I haven't seen Mowbary's Celtic yet, but if they play open like his teams do that just plays into Arsenal's hand.

Celtic's home and away form seem to be a mental thing now that they can't overcome.i'm expecting Arsenal to draw away and get an easy win at home 3-0 or somthing along those lines the fact that the second leg is at The Emirates should fill Arsenal fans with conffidenceif it was the other way round then there might've been cause for concernIt will be interesting to see what the money is like for Europa cup semi fianalists compared to those who dont make it out of the group stages of the Champions League

Should be a good game