Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Captain Planet

Transferring money over phone?

13 posts in this topic

Can I transfer £££ from my barclayplus current account to any other account over the phone? long to go outside

if u have a telephone banking password u cani think to have an immediate transfer, the other account also has to be barclayswhy not do internet banking?

Whops, should have visited the site b4 posting thisIs internet banking free?

yeah, ring them up see if they can ust transfer the pi did it before i went on holiday didnt have phone/net banking

Sorry for the slight hijack but,i wanna do a bank transfer. i forgot my internet banking details, instead can i just walk into my bank and do the bank transfer there?

internet banking would do it in seconds

SAY YOU HAVE A STUDENT OVERDRAFT OF 1,250AND SAY I PAID IN LIKE 6 BILLSCAN THEY REDUCE MY OVERDRAFT LIMIT TO SAY 900 POUNDAND CLAMP 350 POUNDWITHOUT TELLING ME?I SWEAR I'M SCREWING RIGHT NOW

need to withdraw my daily £10 and visit the doctor

SAY YOU HAVE A STUDENT OVERDRAFT OF 1,250AND SAY I PAID IN LIKE 6 BILLSCAN THEY REDUCE MY OVERDRAFT LIMIT TO SAY 900 POUNDAND CLAMP 350 POUNDWITHOUT TELLING ME?I SWEAR I'M SCREWING RIGHT NOW
Yes. But they wont unless you've breached your T+Cs like I did.

Yes. But they wont unless you've breached your T+Cs like I did.
OH MY f*ck*ng DAYSARE YOU SERIOUS?I BREACHED MY TERMS AND CONDITIONSTIME AGO THOUGHPLEASE DON'T TELL MEARRNOW I HAVE TO RING THESE CUNTS

What did you do? How bait were you. More times they don't really notice. It's likely you'll be fine, because if they wanted to pull your overdraft they would have pulled it ALL and asked you to pay them immediately.