Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nokia Charger Wire

Why is it that

15 posts in this topic

anywhere south of the river is labelled as 'South London' but north of the river theres east, north, north west and west. Does anyone know the reasoning behing it?

thought vip2 wasnt working or suttinkept gettin this14tsoap.jpgthen i put "www" and it workedwhy?

there is se swits mainly because there is more of london north of the river, more better london, more clean good london so it can get divided whereas anything south is waste seems to be the general rule

there is se swits mainly because there is more of london north of the river, more better london, more clean good london so it can get divided whereas anything south is waste seems to be the general rule
Yeh, south london is a sh*t hole. I was thinking it might have developed later than north london. I was looking at the tube map and there arent many tube stations south of the river in comparison to north.

ill bang for my postcode

LOOOL

ill bang for my postcode\Joined: 24-February 08From: Midlands

ill bang for my postcode
rep the ends,where ever ur from cuz

ill bang for my postcode
will u tho

Why is it that....i go through so much pain, all i saw was black, All i felt was rain

Coming down,new sounds should be thankfulDirty Riffs,Dirty Beats and Dirty SamplesSell out shows,take the money then we cancelFront rows,Back rows getting trampled

south all day everdayanywhere else isnt even worth a mention

So london is south england therefore = waste ?Lived in West London, Lived South - Defo prefer south!

not really saying much; west london is air. full of rah's