Followers 0
neeko

fuck soulja boy

43 posts in this topic

cant really hate on the niggaget dat monay

atleast my remote control cars can turn

My rebound 4X4 will duppy that ting.

remote control tho..nah f*ck soulja boy

looooolmakes sh*t music but i cant even hate on the niggahes getting mad money and every time you watch one of his videos hater or a fan you make him p

looooolmakes sh*t music but i cant even hate on the niggahes getting mad money and every time you watch one of his videos hater or a fan you make him p
how

how
he said it in one of his videos that he gets paid a couple cent or something every time someone watches his videos

im gonna join youtube

everytime u watch his video he gets about... 18 centseverytime u make a COMMENT he gets about $1now... somebody please do the stupid maths he is makin boy... :/

everytime u watch his video he gets about... 18 centseverytime u make a COMMENT he gets about $1now... somebody please do the stupid maths he is makin boy... :/
how does this work doe?how come other ppl who upload their sh*t ain gettin this?

hes made more p than dizee,tinchy,wiley,MC MG and all the rest of the grime genre combined tho

these americans... i dunno how they make gwap so fast?!?!??

maybe cause their population is 6 times the size of ours?

maybe cause their population is 6 times the size of ours?
hes probably made more P in the UK than them put together as well, or europe. come with another excuse

how does this work doe?how come other ppl who upload their sh*t ain gettin this?
u have to be a youtube partnertheres loads of them

he exagerated the figures but he is a partner.....the pee is not that serious unless u upload all the time and get hits in the hundreds of thousands which he currently doesnt do !

this is actucally true, thought he was gassinhttp://www.youtube.com/t/partnerships_faq

they should of never of give you niggas money lol

Gotta rate him. He does it. And "Turn My Swag On" is destroying Miami right now. It's actually nuts.

mad how he's soo caked soo early in his career.those advance cheques must be healthy !