Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sleepz

Ashes Cricket 2009

6 posts in this topic

Ashes_Cricket_2009_PAL_XBOX360-STRANGEAny cricket fans here? Anyone played the demo?

Official Playstation Magazine awarded the game an 8 out of 10. IGN UK scored it at 8.2, The Guardian and Times newspapers each giving it 4 out of 5 stars.
might have to give it a shout, if your gna say f*ck cricket dont bother posting and let the thread die...

played the demoits okbut not worth the disk imo

Heard its crap will have to play for myself but BLC99 remains the best cricket game to date.

Ashes_Cricket_2009_PAL_XBOX360-STRANGEAny cricket fans here? Anyone played the demo?
Official Playstation Magazine awarded the game an 8 out of 10. IGN UK scored it at 8.2, The Guardian and Times newspapers each giving it 4 out of 5 stars.
might have to give it a shout, if your gna say f*ck cricket dont bother posting and let the thread die...
imma get it but give it a couple of weeks too expensive right now... amazon £20 then i get.. lol

imma get it but give it a couple of weeks too expensive right now... amazon £20 then i get.. lol
Just to let you know Ashes cricket 2009 is £25 in asda .. i just bought its a bargain....as everywhere else is £30-£40