Facebook Ends Famiels Boi....

Avon Barksdale

Was at my boys yards today just jamming after the Boro vs Sheffield Utd match, and he decided to go get his laptop to show me one gal he said he was gonna link tomorrow. So 2 2s he logs on and then opens Firefox and goes onto Facebook types into his password and has a quick glimpse at the screen saw he had 2 new message in his inbox and a few friend notifications and turned round grinning teet like hes some galist and then turn back around to look at what was on his homepage and scrolled down to see a quiz someone on his facebook had taken WITH PICTURES OF MANS LITTLE 14YEAR OLD COUSIN WITH HER p*ssy OUT AND TITS PMSSLLLLSHOULDVE SEEN THE FACIAL CHANGE IN THAT 20SECONDSSUTTIN LIKEhahawaitwhat-cd4.gif HAD TO HOLD IN MA LAUGH AND DONE ONE OF THEM ONES WERE I SAID AHH I GOTA GO AINT EVEN CONTACTED HIM BEEN OVER AN HOURTHE INTERNET IS REAL/WHAT IS FACEBOOK DOING WITH NAKED PICS YOUTS ON THERE SITE LOW FINDING YOUR LIL CUZ IS A GRIMBOIJAMACIA SOON COME FOR HER

• 1 month later...