Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Avon Barksdale

Anyone of My Fellow Vip2 Galists Up For A Challenge?

42 posts in this topic

I would put this Whateveroom but it would probably end up with some stupid repliesEveryone is always dropping bars and stories bout getting bare p*ssy etc So who wants to put there pride were there mouth isWe all have access to the internetHow about a Facebook related challenge find some gals whether they be average ugly or pengThe first to get there number or a link wins?Drop your names if your interestedSure people like Mike'4bangs but still a don'Kane, David, Lt, Savant, Lahi and others will be on?Should be quite jokeCould post regular updates with screenshots etcExpose some grims and help save our fellow brothersAlthough i already have the advantage all mans gotta drop is''You want to put some of this korma in that nan baby''Feedback?

was you the one that put this on ukhoesexposed?

this is sad on so many levels1. allow posting some online how to get e-p*ssy walkthrough for the entertainment of people you dont know.2. bitch niggerism is rampant in 2009, as soon as a name or pic is dropped the snakes will start messaging the girl.3. if u really wana do suttin like this do it with ur bredrins IRL. its not an online tingi cant even be bothered to write anymore. just SMH tbh

this is sad on so many levels1. allow posting some online how to get e-p*ssy walkthrough for the entertainment of people you dont know.2. bitch niggerism is rampant in 2009, as soon as a name or pic is dropped the snakes will start messaging the girl.3. if u really wana do suttin like this do it with ur bredrins IRL. its not an online tingi cant even be bothered to write anymore. just SMH tbh
gtfo1.gifAng tight my fellow vipers interested in making this site good againYour not a regular poster so your input is not required

2. bitch niggerism is rampant in 2009, as soon as a name or pic is dropped the snakes will start messaging the girl.

m12 + 4 took off your whole jaw

some joy killers in this forum nowdays

Cant knock the idea of the thread, but it would hold more wait if the person who made it had experience in that field.

A man who actually got his, p*ssy-wise, wouldn't fathom doing this on a forum, let alone IRL.The self-ether was biblical.

lol u look funny

dem GALists there lol

lol u look funny
Hey babe, you look nice in your pic im not gonna lie, how about we link and i dip my simosas in your tamarind sauce?Pms if necessary...

dem GALists there lol
dem TRANists there loldem MOISTist guys there who get sucked for there ps by a yout who cant even spell his name

/Lol at thinking i actually want to get beats out of thisJust want to liven the forum up a bit and drop a few bodies and make another legendary topic to satisfy everyone who says this forum is to friendly and boring and every topic is about shoes or clothes or some swag video Cheers for the input Bert but i doubt its worth doing with 2peoplelol @ Mike Kane bait you would have been down for if there was 10posts about yours saying ye im am on itIf your scared about the gals finding out just use a different accountIts snuffin

im not callin u ugly i jus really think it doesnt do u justice

when have I ever claimed to get gash in abundance?your pathetic still

when have I ever claimed to get gash in abundance?your pathetic still
:SHonestly was not a sendThought i would try include you because you seem to be a normal guy who go raves and draws gals ec but whatever init

you're trying tooo hard tbh
glass houses

glass houses
Stones

glass houses
Stones
dont throw

glass houses
Stones