The Scouting Thread

Avon Barksdale

I think this is quite a good idea imoSome of us follow different leagues to others so it would be good to find out information about players in other leagues you feel have good potential or good current ability and think could end up with a big move or should have a big move.Could use the following format which i think would work.IMAGE OF THE PLAYERName:Age:Nationality:Club:League:Position:Current Ability: X/10Potential Ability: X/10Information About The Player..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

martin%20kelly.jpgName: Martin KellyAge: 19Nationality: EnglishClub: LiverpoolLeague: ReserversPosition: CB/RBCurrent Ability: 6/10Potential Ability: 9/10Information About The Player:Hes a great player, 6'3. Strong old fasioned no nonsence player. I dont know what his best position is at the moment. I think that he will break through as cover for RB but eventually will be a CB. We have had offers for him to go off on loan but Rafa will use him this year. 3475478229-soccer-fa-youth-cup-fourth-round-bristol-rovers-v-liverpool.jpgName: Andre WisdomAge: 16Nationality: EnglishClub: LiverpoolLeague: u18'sPosition: CB/Defensive MidfielderCurrent Ability: 6/10Potential Ability: 9/10Information About The Player:Guys a beast, He signed for us a few months before he turned 15 in 2008 and now at the age of 16 he has played for the u15's/u18's and was chosen for the reserves although he didnt make an appearence. He needs to sort out his passing, he tends to rush things as i guess he gets nervous thus giving the ball away but his technical abilty, pace and strength is very good. We got thrashed in the youth cup final but he did show glipses of his promise.

ismail_280x420_10821a.jpgName: Zele IsmailAge: 15-16Nationality: Albanian, EnglishClub: WolvesLeague: Under 18'sPosition: Wings/StrikerCurrent Ability: 5/10Potential Ability: 10/10Information About The Player:Has played for england youth teams quite a few times, chelsea was reportedly ready to offer 2.5m. He is quick, can score, can cross and can hold a player off. Wolves are holding him back dont want to be seen by the big scouts but should get reserves games this season

Guest M12 Part 2
Liverpool%20Youth%20v%20Chelsea%20Youth%20FA%20Youth%20Cup%20pftV_5qK_QIl.jpgName: Gael KakutaAge: 18Nationality: French Club: ChelseaLeague: PremPosition: SS/LWFCurrent Ability: 8/10Potential Ability: 10/10Potential world beater.
this guy is f*cked.if he was anywhere except chelsea he would be pushing for a 1st team place and being hyped as the next BIG thing

Guest Tulse Hill

So let me get this right..An 8/10 for ability with reserve performances would be the same as a guy performing an 8/10 in La Liga?So you are saying based on his reserve 8/10, he would be better than a proven premiership player who performane at 6/7 abillity week in week out?

So let me get this right..An 8/10 for ability with reserve performances would be the same as a guy performing an 8/10 in La Liga?So you are saying based on his reserve 8/10, he would be better than a proven premiership player who performane at 6/7 abillity week in week out?
No , i was merely stating that hes current abilty is 8/10 compared to other people hes age etc.I realy do hope Ancelotti sees the talent in him and decides to give him games.I read a little article a lil while ago ,that hiddink had plans for him until he got injured.I wouldnt be suprised if he wins fifa world player of the year by the time hes 25.
lol @ stamford bridge being louder in ressie games
Not a reserve game , it was an under18s game the season before last.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...