Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Avon Barksdale

Whos Going London Mela This Year?

23 posts in this topic

is this topic sig and avy = u confirming ur asian?

Make so many topics I don't know which to take seriously.Think I will just bombard them all with gifs and sh*t.

nah not goin this yearwent there last year and got rushed for asking one random dude for 2 pc chicken and chips + mirinda

mirinda is the 1 lol

Think you put up a wrong link...or maybe my comp is f*cked, but it keeps taking me to some indian pageEdit:Oh.......Ohhhhh*backs out of thread slowly*

av-1002.jpgLOL.Just LOL.The country farmers sheepskin cardigan with the face expression.Look like the little kid in East is East.Game Over to your life.l_a6c26be16e7e4d038ad89d4fcee560b5.jpgKilla Raz. LOL. Lol at all the things i have witnessed in my life, then seeing this.

i dont understand.

nah not goin this yearwent there last year and got rushed for asking one random dude for 2 pc chicken and chips + mirinda
hahaha

PMSL. *Round of applause* (No bred)

hahaha

Mirinda is THE drink.In Prague me and the mandem lived off this. 2l bottle for like 80p

did a man say beenieslmao
looooooooooooolaint heard this in years

hahaha

av-1002.jpgLOL.Just LOL.The country farmers sheepskin cardigan with the face expression.Look like the little kid in East is East.Game Over to your life.l_a6c26be16e7e4d038ad89d4fcee560b5.jpgKilla Raz. LOL. Lol at all the things i have witnessed in my life, then seeing this.
bahahahahhahahahahahah