Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Avon Barksdale

FAO FRANK FURTA

43 posts in this topic

FatLady.jpgName: Bumbaclass's mumAge: 45Nationality: IndianClub: Swingers UnitedLeague: LowerPosition: WheelbarrowCurrent Ability: 3/10Potential Ability: 10/10Information About The Player: likes to be strangled mid game.
YOU WANNA CUSS MY MUM YEAHSNM INITYOUVE SEEN MY FACE NOW SHOW ME YOURSSEE HOW I DONT LEAVE WHOLES IN YOUR FACE LIKE A BITTEN CHAPPATI /HOW CAN MY MUM BE WHITE WHEN MAN IS 100% INDIANYOU EVEN POINTED OUT YESTERDYA MY NAME IS SANJEETIF YOUR GONNA GO TO ALL THE TROUBLE OF SENDING AT LEAST LET IT MAKE SENSE**SPUDS NOSEBRIDGE**

FatLady.jpgName: Bumbaclass's mumAge: 45Nationality: IndianClub: Swingers UnitedLeague: LowerPosition: WheelbarrowCurrent Ability: 3/10Potential Ability: 10/10Information About The Player: likes to be strangled mid game.
YOU WANNA CUSS MY MUM YEAHSNM INITYOUVE SEEN MY FACE NOW SHOW ME YOURSSEE HOW I DONT LEAVE WHOLES IN YOUR FACE LIKE A BITTEN CHAPPATI /HOW CAN MY MUM BE WHITE WHEN MAN IS 100% INDIANYOU EVEN POINTED OUT YESTERDYA MY NAME IS SANJEETIF YOUR GONNA GO TO ALL THE TROUBLE OF SENDING AT LEAST LET IT MAKE SENSE**SPUDS NOSEBRIDGE**
Go find my boat in the gallery sanjay, and do it quickly cos i look forward to seeing ya. /how you gonna poke holes when your to busy making sh*t topics.

*hands bane a mop to soak up puddle in topic*

PUDDLE OF BLOOD TBHMAN DROPPED A BODY ON SOME CHRIS AND SNOOP FLEXMASALAAAAWWW OWWWW

PUDDLE OF BLOOD TBHMAN DROPPED A BODY ON SOME CHRIS AND SNOOP FLEXMASALAAAAWWW OWWWW
Bruv do yourself the honour of acting something you aint.

im mad confused
Your not the only one

ARE YOU FRANK FURTAS GHOST?CAN YOU CONFIRM WHAT LIFE IS LIKE AFTER DEATH?

is that grandad's jumper ur wearing?

is that grandad's jumper ur wearing?
PMSLOUR 'FRANKKIN HILARIOUS BRUVGFVBVBTIMEWAKING UP MY GUBI AND NAPAL AND AL SORTSPOST OF THE YEAR SURELY10/10GOOD ONE OLDER

Go find my boat in the gallery sanjay, and do it quickly cos i look forward to seeing ya. /how you gonna poke holes when your to busy making sh*t topics.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Furta is a faggot i can say that much. Not even a faggot a coward shook d*ckhead.

so is either of those injuns bane

oh and

Information About The Player: likes to be strangled mid game.
bwahaha

How is man gonna post nationality as Indian then post a fat white lady. f*ckin hell.

NAR U LOT CANT LIE MAN LOOKS ARD WID DA BLACK BALLY ORNLAHORE DATS Y MY MAN ARE FROMMMMDONT EVER ASK WAT MA INDIAN GOONS ARE ONU MAN AINT ON IT U MAN ARE LONG

gallery_705_2_8614.jpgSWEAR THIS GUY IS ASIAN JUST LIKE ME WHAT THE f*ck YOU TALKING ABOUTANY UZBEKSTAN PUSSYOLE TRYNA LOOK TURKISHSUM FAGGOT