MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Benjamin Disraeli

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Millwall Average Attendance: 2008-2009: 8940 (League One)
MUG! Lining up a mans pocket who don't give a f*ck about you, only his £80,000 a week and which groupie slore he's banging at the club that night.They're not overpaid diva's who demand the crust be cut off their ham and cucumber sandwiches with plastic fans who wear gloves during October and run when they see the f*cking Milwall.YOU'LL RUN, AND YOU KNOW YOU WILL! YOU'LL RUN, AND YOU KNOW YOU WILL...And my personal favourite:WE SUPPORT, WE SUPPORT, WE SUPPORT OUR LOCAL TEAM!WE SUPPORT OUR LOCAL TEAM!
No oneis running from the 100 strong Millwall firm made up of 17 year olds and men with beer bellies.No you don't. You support Arsenal.Our players getting £80,000 a week?fifty.gif

Millwall Average Attendance: 2008-2009: 8940 (League One)
MUG! Lining up a mans pocket who don't give a f*ck about you, only his £80,000 a week and which groupie slore he's banging at the club that night.They're not overpaid diva's who demand the crust be cut off their ham and cucumber sandwiches with plastic fans who wear gloves during October and run when they see the f*cking Milwall.YOU'LL RUN, AND YOU KNOW YOU WILL! YOU'LL RUN, AND YOU KNOW YOU WILL...And my personal favourite:WE SUPPORT, WE SUPPORT, WE SUPPORT OUR LOCAL TEAM!WE SUPPORT OUR LOCAL TEAM!
No one is running from the 100 strong Millwall firm made up of 17 year olds and men with beer bellies.No you don't. You support Arsenal.Our players getting £80,000 a week?fifty.gif
:lol:Ok boss, okay. Because you've lived with me since I was 6.