MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Benjamin Disraeli

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only wwinners on the night will be the old billwill be like a police state millions of robocopsmillwall allocation already been halfed to 1500lets hope for west hams sake they dnt let millwall take the piss like napoli did on green st last sat

BREAKING NEWS.....West Ham latestPosted on: Mon 17 Aug 2009Following a strong representation made by Millwall Football Club and other parties we have succeeded in securing a further 800 tickets for our Carling Cup tie at West Ham on 25th August.Tickets will go on sale to Season Ticket holders only (one per Season Ticket/TeamCard - which you must produce) at 4pm Tuesday afternoon from the main West Stand ticket office at The Den.Lions MD Andy Ambler stated: "Whilst I'm pleased that we have managed to obtain more tickets, I remain dissatisfied that we have not been granted the 3,000 we feel we need to satisfy the demand. An allocation of 3,000 would be well within our entitlement according to the regulations of the competition and I will be making our views clear to the relevant football authorities."http://www.millwallfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetai...1758515,00.htmlMILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!