Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Iceberg

Jermaine Beckford

45 posts in this topic

Why is this guy still in league 1 are leeds taking the piss out of all championship and some prem league sides livesseriously i know hes on close to 10k a week playing for a big side but they need to let him leave im sure he will do much better then dj campbell guarenteed 20 goals in championship and 12 in prem imo

this guy is actually the real deal. championship standard MINIMUM. apparently leeds arent letting him go so hes just gonna run his contract down. a team like newcastle, west brom or even hull city or a sunderland would benefit from this guy a lot.Technical ability is high and hes fast and strong if u wana play that sam allardyce football

Been sick from day used to play aganist him when i was young he was a handful impossible at times to contain.

Vid?

Swear he was on the transfer list and no one come in for him. So must have deeper reasons like attitude problems

I always just assumed it was an attitude thing.Especially from they sold Delph right away.

how can man say what shirt am i wearing bruv.lmao

Lol! Well I guess it's better than the same generic answer.Leeds said they'd accept a major offer or just let Beckford's contract run out.

ahaha
lmaoNearly spat my oats over the monitor

Kind of baller that needs more interviews.

I use to play with / agianst him when I was younger. He was Chelsea trained as a kid so was always head and shoulders above the rest. He was one of those players who you knew would make it.From what I've heard Newcastle and Sheffield Untied are inetrested in him but in an ideal world he wants to move back to London

His first goal yesterday was absolutely sickeningheard he's going West Brom

He has it all physically and talent wise to be a problem in the prem, but that penalty in the playoffs showed me what's holding him back. Bottled it I thought.

What a goal. Definite purchase for Coventry City on FM in October.

jermaine beckford plays for leeds if you didnt knowsome1 tell me why he aient playing in the premiership cause he is more then capableWould of been a good move for a team like west ham

Unproven record at a higher level. Attitude. I dunno. You'd have thought a sh*t prem team or even a Championship team wouldve signed him by now.

How would you say he has done so far?

Strange that only championship clubs have been interested in him

8 goals in 14 starts not bad for a debut season in the prem

Done well considering Moyes like to chop and change around so much.

The top corner against Bolton showed the type of ability he has.

2 goals against Chelsea, home and away, goal against Liverpool at Anfield, 2 goals in the win against Sunderland, reached double figures, he is a Prem quality striker.

No doubts about it.

Just a shame certain man don't see it earlier, Adam Le Fondre moving to Reading, about f*ck*ng time.