TEKKEN 6

Captain Planet

games poori aint been impressed
:/if you cant see the awsomeness then maybe the games just too deep for you
ive played this game more than u have ,bout deepthe games actually poor the entire fighting system feels like a gimickthe game has turnt into who hits first and button mashes the hardest winsno stragetyno mind gamesweak learning curveall this tekken force n other stupid modes are bullshit u just wanna play a fighting game againts somebody else alie?

ive played this game more than u have ,bout deepthe games actually poor the entire fighting system feels like a gimickthe game has turnt into who hits first and button mashes the hardest winsno stragetyno mind gamesweak learning curveall this tekken force n other stupid modes are bullshit u just wanna play a fighting game againts somebody else alie?
lol because you know who i amlol i beg you try mash the buttons against me you will get juggled looking at the sky asking whystreet fighter 4 is more noob friendly than tekken factif you know the juggles you know the wake up games the grab escapes the just frames wall combos no scrub can put in 5 twenty p coins and try a tingtekken force is there for jokes noobs will play it love it bare people that played tekken force from tekken 3 times will love itand the whole game just looks criss alie?

lol because you know who i amlol i beg you try mash the buttons against me you will get juggled looking at the sky asking whystreet fighter 4 is more noob friendly than tekken factif you know the juggles you know the wake up games the grab escapes the just frames wall combos no scrub can put in 5 twenty p coins and try a tingtekken force is there for jokes noobs will play it love it bare people that played tekken force from tekken 3 times will love itand the whole game just looks criss alie?
opions are opionsive played this game plentlyto me the fighting system seems shallow tekken is way more noob friendly than sf4 because on sf unless u actually know the moves u wont pull them off ever, unlike tekken wen u can pull of a 5+ hit combo by compelte accident mashing the buttons , of course thers a more advance level of play same goes with any fighting game just as high a level as id expectit dosnt feel any better than tekken 3 to me the whole thing feels like a letdown

opions are opionsive played this game plentlyto me the fighting system seems shallow tekken is way more noob friendly than sf4 because on sf unless u actually know the moves u wont pull them off ever, unlike tekken wen u can pull of a 5+ hit combo by compelte accident mashing the buttons , of course thers a more advance level of play same goes with any fighting game just as high a level as id expectit dosnt feel any better than tekken 3 to me the whole thing feels like a letdown
yeah same could be said about street fighter 4 and street fighter 2 turbobut yeah agree to disagree

Nah I see what he is ssaying thoughlook at the 6 or 7 installments of Tekkne over the years...how different are they REALLY same kinda engine, better graphics...more moves etcLook at 6 street fighter fighting games, SF1..very basic like one of the first...then u get the 2 series where they added super moves, look at the alpha series, the VS games, 3 and 4Both are sick franchises...Cant compare a 2D fighter to a 3D one though, imagine throwing a hadouken on tekken