Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Son Andreas

aint listened to grime in ages

6 posts in this topic

aint listened to grime though listened to tempz and a jme set the other day and that got me hype.anyone suggest some good recent sets to listen to??

look out for grime city will be available on i tunes ur local shops etc for free in about a month

aint listened to grime though listened to tempz and a jme set the other day and that got me hype.anyone suggest some good recent sets to listen to??
not a set but this guy Feral makes good grime playlists that are pretty well-sourced, kinda like grime mainstream mixtapes without getting too vague or nerdy. if youre trying to get back into it, good place to start is those i think.

look out for grime city will be available on i tunes ur local shops etc for free in about a month
kool will keep a look out.
safe for this.
not a set but this guy Feral makes good grime playlists that are pretty well-sourced, kinda like grime mainstream mixtapes without getting too vague or nerdy. if youre trying to get back into it, good place to start is those i think.
have you got a link?

kool will keep a look out.
safe for this.
have you got a link?
here's the first vol. i think he's up to 3. i just googled for a sec, thats how i find em usually. http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138038